chapter 21-Incoming...

Dedicated to Writters29mistakes
Hey guys here's the preview to The Villains: Revolution By @graceytrey234

Set in a post apocalyptic world 29 years from now, the World is bathed in mutagen that transformed every human being on the surface of the earth to supernatural beings.

The earth was thrown into chaos as people struggled to control their powers. The death rates rose at an alarming rate, the world needed a hero and they got it...

From the ashes rose an elite group called The Luminos, which consisted of majority of the world's leaders, they came up with the movement to restore the world into two, the heroes and the villains.

The heroes were helpers, the with stable powers, the villains were considered vicious and a ticking time bomb so they were confined to a reform center, a military base owned by the luminos, where the villains learnt to control their out of control powers...Or so they were told.

The world balance was restored thanks to the luminos, many years later and the movement was intensified, the world leaders called it the Revolution.

Jade Riele Smith is a 17 year old villain with dark powers and the ability to open portals, she was separated from her family after they were brutally murdered as punishment for escaping the reform center. She joined the resistance which consists of a group of teenage villains who fight to disrupt the revolution to restore equality and justice.
In a world where you are forced to pick sides who would you be?

A hero or A VILLAIN?

Next chapter soon...