Chapter 25

Nico's POV:

Oh dear God.

Whatever this drug was apparently just threw all of her nervousness and insecurities out the window.

And that alone caught me so off guard that I was speechless.

Her new found confidence became even more evident when at my lack of response, she began lifting off her shirt, struggling a bit in her current state.

"Come on Nico, What are you waiting for?" She asked with a teasing smirk, biting her bottom lip as she tossed her shirt to the side.

Which alone sent my heart thundering but this was the wrong time.

This wasn't my Khloe.

Well, it was, but just very very, messed up.

If it were my Khloe, however, this may just be the hottest thing I've ever seen.

But she isn't.

Everything about this was wrong.

And somehow I needed to get that through her hazed mind.

She held her arms out, inviting me to apparently do the rest with an expectant raise of her eyebrows.

I didn't know what to say or do, unsure how any of my actions or words would affect her at this point.

I was just staring at her wide-eyed.

Never did I ever imagine that I would have to tell Khloe no regarding this.

Part of me ached at that thought, because given her current state, she'd probably take it to heart and I really didn't want to see that saddened look on her face.

Her emotions were probably far more sensitive right now...

But I didn't really have a choice.

Chances are she's not going to remember this come morning anyways.

Her brows drew together at my lack of any response whatsoever, a sudden determination showing on her face.

Apparently, she decided to do it herself, reaching her arms back to unclasp her bra.

My body acted on its own and stopped her before she could accomplish her task, taking hold of her upper arms.

I'm sure a decent amount of panic was showing on my face.

Her eyes went wide with an odd mix of joy and surprise.

I spoke before she could.

"I'm sorry, Khloe, but we're not doing this." I managed to say calmly yet stern.

Her lips parted as worry flashed across her face for barely a second.

"Why not?" she asked, that sadness beginning to show.

Oh God.

"Because I don't want to," Not now. Not like this.

She jolted back and out of my grip in surprise at my words.

"You don't... want to?" She asked, her voice trembling towards the end.

I swallowed hard, repeatedly telling myself that she wasn't going to remember this.

But that didn't exactly make seeing her upset any easier.

I just shook my head.

"B-But you said that once I was ready we would-" she cut herself off with a sniffle.