i drwsio calon wedi torri

Authors note: Hi, so I'm releasing them daily now because I'm obsessed with writing them!! Enjoy :)

——————————————————

Merlin reached the doors to Arthur's chambers where he was fast asleep, as usual. Merlin crouched by Arthur's bed and pushed the blonde's hair from his eyes, he then kissed his hand and pressed it against the King's pale forehead.
"I'm only doing this because I love you" he whispered.

Merlin pressed his hand against Arthur's chest and whispered "i drwsio calon wedi torri".
Arthur's chest began to glow and his eyes flickered open, seeing Merlin with his orange eyes leaning over his now malnourished body.
"M-Merlin!" Arthur croaked.
"I'm here, Arthur, I won't leave you" Merlin reassured.

Arthur's face turned to a frown "you have magic, wait you. Have. Magic."
"Please stay calm Arthur, yes I am a sorcerer."
"But you are just a servant"
"No Arthur, I am the last dragon lord, I was born to protect and serve you."
"It was you who killed the undead army?"
"Yes, I am Emrys."
"EMRYS! But your not a hundred years old."
"Ageing spell"
Arthur grinned and Merlin managed a smile between tears.
"What did you do to me just then" Arthur inquired.
"Mended your broken heart, since Gwen's funeral you have been unreachable"
"I'm sorry. I will never do it again, I just miss her"
"We all do, I miss her more than words can say, I tried to save her but Morgana's magic was too strong, but we have to stay strong, for Camelot"
"Yes you are right, thank you Merlin"
"It's time you got dressed sire, Leon will be pleased to see you"
"Yes Merlin, I know."
Merlin grinned.
Arthur gave him a wide smile "it's time for magic to return to Camelot"

Merlin smiled as he left the King's chambers to tell Leon the news.

————————————————————

A feast was held in honour of Arthur's recovery. Magic was to be made legal in Camelot and Merlin couldn't be happier. He saw Arthur's adorable face making a speech and realised Arthur was who he wanted, forever.