тнe ѕpιllage.

Amy woke up from her alarm, it was currently 6:45am. She turned her body and used her energy to knock it off. She rolled on her back and was looking at her blank celling. She sighed and thought

Another day in work...

She closed her eyes and imagined jake. He was standing there with his cute little curls and doing his cute little laugh... Oh how she loved his laugh.

Amy snapped back to reality and realised what she was thinking, she jumped forward and buried her face into her hands shaking in disgust.

No... No.. I don't like him. I don't like him! Jake is no where near my level! He is just such a loud obnoxious person... Who has an amazing personality.... Oh his smile. His smile warms me up..

She felt the warmth running to her cheeks.

"NO!"

Amy slipped her feet onto the cold floor and walked into her bathroom.  She stopped at her sink and looked at her reflection. She concentrated on looking in her eyes repeating.

"it's just a phase... Just a phase."

Her clothes slipped off her, getting herself ready for the shower. She stepped in, letting the water run her thoughts away.  She gently placed a towel around her and got ready for work.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The elevator doors opened to an empty precinct. Of course Amy was always there first before anyone, just so she can arrange her desk ready for cases to be solved.

Amy made her way to the break room, reaching for the coffee. She slowly poured herself a cup, making the sound echo through the room. She stood there for a brave while,  starring into her mug. Amy jumped when she felt someone touch her shoulder. Her coffee spilled all over her chest, staining her pink shirt. She gasped in slight pain, knowing it would be Jake.

"I swear to god jake! This is the fourth time! Look-"

Amy turned around to see Captain Holt with his usual emotionless face.

"oh!.. Captain! What up bro?"

She tried so hard to sound chill.

"Santiago, I'm so sorry for the shock. I should've had more manners and acknowledged I was in the room. Is that burning you?"

said Captain holt, having a slight worrying tone.

"what this? PSH! This ain't no deal bro!"

"Santiago, you can cut the act."

"okay.. Okay.. Cool cool cool cool."

"I assume you may want to change, I'm sure you still have your NYPD sweatshirt down in the lockers?"

"yeah.. I do"

"I give you permission to change into that. Since this whole commotion was my fault"

Amy nodded and smiled.

"Thank you sir."

She watched Holt walk out the break room. She gently set her mug down and made her way towards the bullpen,  but was suddenly stopped by Jake trying to enter the break room door.

"woah! Amy!  Did you Have a little battle with the coffee machine? Who won!?"

Amy laughed and tucked her hair behind both ears.

"I know. I'm all wet."

"Amy's New title of her sex tape!" 

Jake yelled this, cupping his hands around his mouth so everyone can hear. Amy rolled her eyes and gently punched him out of the way so she could get through.  She walked towards the elevator but froze to Jake calling her name.

"Amy"

"yes Jake?"

"You might wanna change, I can see through that shirt over on the Brooklyn bridge!"

Amy looked down and saw that her soaked shirt was now visible and showing what was underneath. She turned red and pulled her blazer over her chest and frantically pushed the elevator button.

{ I really hope you enjoyed this first part. There is way more coming!}