Romantic Stylez

"WHYYY!?" said Terry, in his signature voice and pose. Rosa explained everything to Terry.

"Cause she deserves it Terry." said jake, turning his head to Taylor who now looked scared for her life.

"And what satisfaction would you get out of this!? You could lose everything jake."

"At least I would be sleeping peacefully, knowing that she won't be a threat to our life's!"

"Jake" said Rosa, slipping her leg down off the interrogation wall. "No offence bud, but you look a bit crazy. When was the last time you slept?"

"That doesn't matter Rosa, what matters is that she needs to be gone from existence!"

"Sitting right here guys." she said, rolling her eyes.

"Look who is back, cocky Taylor! I could've sworn you were crying a minute ago?" said Rosa folding her arms and smirking at the blonde.

Taylor placed her head down, not wanting to make eye contact with her.

"Jake everything is fine. She will be placed with charges and sent to prison. She will suffer there" said Terry "Now let's get you back home. You need to rest"

"No, I'm going back to the hospital. I need to be there for Amy."

"She is alive? Aw, pitty" said Taylor, glaring at jake.

He then charged at her but was stopped by Rosa and Terry.

"Jake... Let her be, she is no use" said Rosa.

Jake finally relaxed and headed out the doors, Rosa and Terry followed behind leaving Taylor cuffed to the desk alone.

The three walked out to the bullpen, heading towards the elevator doors.  Just as jake hit the button, holt, Gina and Charles spilled out.

"Holt?" said jake.

"Rosa?" replied holt

"Gina!?" said rosa

"WHAT THE SHIT EMOJI, ROSA!?"

Gina clashed into Rosa hugging her tight. She hugged her back, putting her nose in her soft curled hair.

"I thought you were in a coma!?"

"I was, but I'm Rosa Diaz. I'll scare anything away. Nothing fucks with me"

"You hot piece of ass.."

" Are you talking to yourself again.. Orr?"

"You" Gina replied, placing her lips on hers. Rosa loved every second as she missed the taste of her cherry lips and wrapping her arms around her waist.

"So you two are like a thing now!? Since when!?" said jake, incredibly shocked at what he saw.

"Oh JAKEY! you missed a lot! These two are now love birds! Isn't this amazing!? Now it will be you and Amy next!" Squealed Boyle, almost bouncing up and down with excitement.

"Ugh, gross Boyle, again stay out of me and Rosa's bubble." said Gina.

"Yeah gross boyle! Me and Amy are just work colleagues..."

Charles just smiled and Raised his eyebrows. Holts phone then finally rung.

Amy Santiago

"Hello, you have reached your superior officer." said holt, answering his phone.

"Sir, everything okay? Where is Rosa?"