The escape

"Rosa!!" screamed gina, entering the bathroom and seeing her on the floor .Her face was pale but her nose area was covered in dried blood.

Gina ran to her and fell to her knees, hitting the floor that was covered in tiny shards of glass, but she didn't care. all she cared about was helping the love of her life, her Rosa. Gina shook her by the shoulders calling her name.

"Rosa, babes! get up!"

she looked at her still face, and shook her one more time. luckily she knew she was still alive cause she can still see the soft risings on her chest.

Gina stroked her hair, then suddenly revelling a massive bruise on the side of her head. it was no ordinary bruise, it also had a deep gash and dark dried red blood dripping down her face. she gasped seeing such a grim sight, she then jumped to her feet and ran out the doors almost tripping over on how quick she was going.

"PLEASE GET IN HERE!" she yelled as her voice was trembling.

Everyone in the squad looked at her. Gina then ran back into the bathroom and everyone then followed in a jog.

"she wont wake up!" tears was now strolling down her face, no one has ever seen this side to Gina and it was heart breaking.

Terry then kneeled down and picked her up. Rosa's body was loose, her arm was swinging and her head was tilt back as terry carried her to the break room. Charles, Gina and holt followed behind with fretful looks. He set her down gently on the couch. Rosas head fell to her left shoulder and her arm flopped down on the side.

Charles hugged Gina as she was wiping her tears. Holt then kneeled down beside her and looked closely at her

"She will be okay, as I see there is still a good ratio of calm breathing. I cant tell you the exact specifics of what's wrong with her, but I want Terry to call an ambulance."

Terry nodded his head and made his way to his desk and picking up the phone. Charles then parted from Gina and sat her down on one of the chairs.

"Gina what happened when you went in there" said Boyle

" I don't know, I found her like that"

Holt then butted in

"I can tell you what happened. It was detective Irvine. when I was recently in my office I heard you Gina complaining about her to pick up the phone. I then watched her made her way to the bathroom and then seeing Rosa five minutes later jumping in a cunfuddled look, making her way to the bathroom. I never made it a big deal, it could've been anything. But I stand here now seeing that my best detective has been abused. The evidence is clear that Taylor is the main Suspect in this story. She has done something to Amy and if we are not quick enough, Jake might just be in trouble too"

Gina then stood to her feet, looking at her officer in disgust.

" You know, for a really smart freak you just jumped to stage five dumbass, I cant believe you're only believing this now that Amy Is alive and she is the villain! come on Ray!"

"I know, but I thought you and rosa where just grieving too much and conflicting on your thoughts believing that she was precisely dead. But turns out that I am stage five dumbass and only seeing the bigger picture now."

Terry then burst into the room

"Sir, they are on their way now"

"Alright, I want you and Boyle to gear up we are going to jakes apartment, if he is not there then the next step is to find Taylor"

"What about me? get me into some of that action!" said Gina then pulling out a mini gun out of her back pocket, both terry and boyle jumped away from Gina "Lets go boys"