Wakey Wakey Jakey!

"He isn't answering" said Rosa

"Well call him again!" shouted Terry feeling worried.

Everyone was back at the empty precinct noticing that Jake hasn't been answering his phone, it was constantly going straight to answer machine. She rang again but to come back round to the same repetitive sound of jakes voice message.

"Hey! It's Jake here, I'm clearly not answering my phone cause I'm doing cool detective work that you can't. So please leave a noice message and if ya don't... Then ya borin! Byeee"

Terry slammed his finger on the button and ending the call.

"Maybe he is just past out. That little monster was drunk let's not forget" said Gina, trying to cheer the mood up.

"True... Taylor did go with him" said Terry

"OoOoOh I see! They have been doing the naughty naughty!"

Gina said, making the hand gesters of thrusting. Rosa laughed at her sillyness and never kept her eyes off her after that whole romantic incident. She was the happiest she has ever felt, and it wasn't natural for her. But that consecutive moment it felt good.

Charles sat on his desk, his hands covered his face.

"Charles, you okay?"

He only shook his head in response. Not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. Terry then placed his right leg on his desk and putting his hand on his back.

"Listen buddy, he did a drunken mistake. He didn't mean it, I'm sure he will be great fully sorry tomorrow morning. But you also have to respect that he is going through a rough time."

" I know...its just that... He has changed sarge"

"I know Boyle... We all have. Even Gina and Rosa."

"Wait WHAT!?" Rosa screamed, making her face go red.

"You and Gina are getting close... Too close"

"What are you trying to say sarge"

"Well..."

Gina then grabbed Rosa and swung her back bridal style and kissed her right on her soft lips. She squealed in shock that she did that in front of her friends, but then suddenly didn't care. Gina pulled her back up wiping her mouth and Rosa stood there looking like she entered hevan.

"That close..." Terry then said, not shocked one bit.

Charles stood in excitement fanning his hands up and down

"OH MY GOD,OH MY GOD! TELL ME EVERYTHINGGG!"

"Ugh Charles! Get over it" said Gina rolling her eyes and lifting her purse.

"I'm away home, later suckerss!"

"Wait Gina, wanna ride home?"

"Of course! I wouldn't say no to wrapping my arms around you. Ppfft."

Rosa grabbed her keys out of her drawer and the two love birds walked out. Terry then sat down on his desk, spinning his chair around slowly. Holt finally got up and sighed

"Well it's best I go home, we will see if he will return tomorrow for his badge. I'm positive he wouldn't quit. Good night"

"Night" softly said Charles

"Night" chimed Terry.

They both sat in silence for a while, just spinning on their chairs. Finally Terry went home but Charles stayed put. He swung on his chair, tapped his pen, threw a ball and even danced a bit of single ladies. He didn't want to leave the precinct for some reason, he just wanted to be were his most beloved memories are of Amy and Jake. But especially Amy, the person who is still "Dead"