Note

THIS IS LITERALLY A COPY OF THE NOTE I POSTED ON THE DRAGON KNIGHT; THE AWAKENING OF THE LEGEND YESTERDAY, BUT THOSE WHO DON'T FOLLOW ME DIDN'T GET THE MESSAGE ABOUT IT. IF YOU READ IT ALREADY, NO NEED TO READ IT AGAIN.

HI GUYS!!!

So, it has been a while since I did anything with this story. And I thought it might be a good idea to tell you a little something on what I have planned for it. This Editing note will be the first of 2, I think. But let's begin, shall we?

1) As some of you might be able to read, I posted the Bonding Scene between Blanchefleur and Zjarr. When I first started writing this story, I didn't know where I was going with it, so the bonding between the Knight and the dragon was irrevelant. Now, I thought it might be a nice chapter to add for all those of you who liked the story enough to still be waiting for me to update the second book.

** Note of the bonding scene chapter ** The chapter is on private, which means only fans/followers can read it. If you want to read it, you have to fan/follow me. This is not me trying to get more fans/followers; this is me rewarding them! If you read this story on a phone or any other handheld device and you only fanned me AFTER adding the story to your library, you need to delete the story and then add it again. It's like refreshing a page only a bit different =D

2) The editing is going very slow. That is mainly because I rewrite the story, instead of simple editing. And I find this a difficult story to work on, especially now that I am more focused on The Rogue Lady. But I will get there. I am trying to get some writing done every day, and that might be 1. writing the sequel to The Rogue Lady. 2. editing The Dragon Knight. or 3. an entirely different project (though I try not to).

3) What is likely to change during the rewriting of The Awakening of the Legend? I try to keep the storyline roughly the same, because I was happy with what 16-year-old me came up with. I will simply change the writing style (I have outgrown the one I used first, such things happen, it's the circle of life!) and that also means changing the chapters and scenes a bit. Another thing that will change is the map of the continent. I know that the readers of The Secret of the Desert have asked me for a map several times, and I made one, only to find that there are too many Kingdoms, and thus to many characters for the second book. So I will cut down the number of Kingdoms and rearrange the geography of the continent before drawing another map for you and (if my sister and her magical graphic tablet are kind enough) I will add it to the story the same way I am adding the map to The Rogue Lady. I will also change the names of the Kingdom, keeping only Tanah Bulan and Delstaten Solen the same as before.

** Any other major changes will be mentioned in the final editing note **

4) I am sorry to say this, but until I am done with rewriting this book, the sequel The Secrets of the Desert will not be updated. Once this one is done, I will immediately move onto that one, changing the names of Kingdoms, rewriting a bit, and then I will go on and finish that one. I don't know how long it will take me but I am hoping (that if university doesn't give me a truckload of work to do) to finish somewhere in the summer of next year. That is very ambisious and I wouldn't get your hopes up if I were you.

5) Finily, I wanted to tell you that, once I finish with this story, I want to have a go at self-publishing it! There is still a lot of work to do between now and then but I might as well say it now and we will see what happens. And of course, whether it really happens depends on whether you guys, my awesome readers, want me to.

Well, I think that this is about all I have to tell you for now. If you have any question about the above-mentioned-stuff or something entirely different, leave a comment, send me a private message, or put a message on my wall. =) Enjoy the bonding scene, which will be available for fans/followers right after this part! I hope you like it.

~~ Emma (Emskie-Wings)