Majestic Waves

My hair is knotted, I forgot to do a hair mask last night. The sun and saltwater has made my hair allot lighter over the years and slightly more wavier. My hemp rope and seashell bracelts cover my arms each a reminding me of waves I have surfed all over the world .My nails are painted aqua my faveroute word and colour. My fish are poddling along it is time I get them a new tank they have gotten bigger.

I hear the sound of breaking glass downstairs. Ding-do-ding-do-ding Ding-do-ding-do-ding-do Ding-do-ding-do-ding-do

It must be another break in. Panic sets in, I can feel my stomach getting immersed with fear, there is a strange pain in my heart my breathing is fast. I am so scared I can barely move. My door gets kicked open and the intruder screams.

"Where are you?" "I know there is someone in here." he says. I lay dead still under my bed praying softly as I am paralyzed with fear. I can hear my large dog Bulla barking outside. I hope the neighbours will call the police and I hope that they show up. I can hear the whole neigbourhood of dogs barking. I see his boots and then I see him bending down. He sees me and his dark brown eyes are cold, I feel like I can read his evil thoughts. He smiles arrogantly, his breath stinks. "Come out from there." he spits with a cold gun against my head.

I crawl forward and do what he says.

"Give me your phone." I can't speak and I point to my drawer.

"Where is your wallet?" I shake with anxiety. "Uunder the pillow."

He flips my pillow, grabs the wallet and suddenly the sound of police sirens startles him.

He stands by the door and tells me to walk to the open window. I walk slowley and observe the panic in his eyes. He doesn't know how to get out of that situation then he fires and sprint off. A warm iron hits me after the sound of a powerful bomb. I have to concentrate not to fall out from the open window. I fall to the ground. I am loosing blood very quickly and am starting to feel cold.

I see another person come in and I am too traumatised to be scared. "It's going to be ok." he whispers before I feel pins and needles in my head and pass out.