Chapter Two: Vlad's Plan (Part one)

A/N: Hey everybody! Glad you decided to continue on :) Here's your update for today! This one is pretty long, by the way, took me about three days of continuous writing. Don't worry, the other chapters won't be as long as this one.

Disclaimer: I do not own Danny Phantom. I simply only own the plots.

[[[ [[[ [[[

It was just an ordinary day at Amity Park. The sun was shining, birds were singing and everything seemed to be in order. Just any boring small town.

Well, if you counted the ghosts escaping out of the Fenton's portal, then it wasn't that 'boring'. They enjoyed coming to Amity Park and causing mischief. From trying to conquer the world to playing harmful pranks on humans, they found it as a source of amusement and a way to claim territory. It was something they enjoyed. Well, at least most of them anyway.

In comes Danny Phantom. Amity Park's hero was currently battling the technology ghost, who was planning on taking over the world with his electricity powers. People awed as they saw their hero deliver a couple of outstanding moves along with a few sarcastic remarks before sending the ghost in the Fenton thermos. The usual. By now, these daily ghost attacks were normal. But surprisingly, everybody looked forward to them because that meant they got to see the ghost boy in action.

"I'll come back ghost child!" Technus yelled wickedly as he got sucked in the thermos. Danny securely closed the container before smiling. That was (hopefully) the last one for today and he couldn't wait to get back home.

The media took this as a chance to huddle around Danny Phantom and question him about the bits of the fight. The reporters knew how much people were looking forward to the news tonight, especially if it involved a certain half-ghost.

"Who was that ghost?"

"Tell us, what powers do you usually use?"

"Where are these ghosts coming from?"

"Why do you protect us humans?"

"Danny Phantom! I love you!"

Danny tried to ignore the swarming questions being bombarded at him as he lifted himself from the ground and flew to search for a vacant place. However, it was pretty hard to find one with helicopters chasing behind your tail. So, Danny decided to turn invisible before flying near a dark alleyway and transforming back. The blue rings formed from his waist, reverting himself to his raven black hair, icy blue eyes, and his usual attire.

"Well, guess today was a busy day," Danny murmured, to no one in particular. He walked out the alleyway, just to spot the fans running towards the direction to where they thought Phantom was located. Luck was not on their side today however; it was as if he disappeared from the face of the earth. Everybody wondered, where did Phantom go? Did he have a place to call home? A family?

Danny smiled, noting how the whole town was starting to like him and see him as, well, a hero! Maybe not for a few people. The red huntress still held a grudge against him from the time he let 'his dog' loose at Axion's lab, while the Fenton's never particularly liked ghosts from the beginning, convinced they were evil 'things' that didn't feel any emotions. That left the government agents, also known as the guys in white, wanting to subject the ghostboy to painful experiments whenever they had the chance. The good thing was, they'll never really manage to catch him. Especially now that he was known as a hero to many people around the world.

"I think I saw him go that way," Dash exclaimed, pointing to the direction leading to the arcade and pizza parlor. Paulina shook her head in response, poking the jock's arm in disagreement.