Extra!! Vlad's Plan (P.3)

A/N: Okay, so I know a couple of you have asked me to write another ending to this story regarding Vlad's P.O.V and his aftermath. After some thinking, I agreed to make a short part! It's the least I can do, because of my slow updates. I enjoy reading your comments and hearing feedback from you guys! I want all of you to know that I appreciate your votes and comments on my book, but what I would really be happy is if you're happy with the quality of the chapters. I know I'm not that great, but it's something I enjoy and when readers like you enjoy my writing, that makes me even happier!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this very short chapter. I know it's poorly written, but I'm trying to get better. And with you guys encouraging me, I'm gaining more confidence:D

Oh, and before I forget, there's another author's note at the end of this chapter. Make sure you read through it, that is, if you're interested in another new fanfic including Danny and Vlad ;)

Disclaimer: I do not own Danny Phantom, I simply only own the plots.

~~~

Vlad was having a good week. After the whole news fiasco that he got interviewed in with Danny's identity, he was coming up with more wicked plans. He had a bunch of ideas tucked up his sleeve, ready to be released. And although the rich man did have other important events to attend to, he never wasted the chance to steal a ghostly artifact, even if it cost his afterlife.

At the current moment, the well-dressed man was sitting on his favourite antique chair, stroking his precious cat while playing chess. Alone. But of course, Vlad didn't care. After all, he had money, fortune and fame, what else was there to live? Well, except for the Packer's team that seemed he couldn't buy and the love of his life who was currently with the man who caused his demise.

He pushed the envious thoughts away, forcing himself not to barge into Jack Fenton's house right now in his ghost form, even if he lived close by since he was elected mayor. Instead, he picked up his cat and pushed the strategic game away, deciding to watch something instead.

At first, he was gonna do some stalking on people's unfortunate lives and then, watch celebrities dealing with a crisis, but as he flipped through the channels, he paused on something that immediately caught his eye.

His right thumb was still hovering over the remote control, one press away from turning the channel. However, the news managed to take away all his focus. The man shockingly scanned the news channel, the bold black letters written underneath with a news reporter explaining what was currently happening.

"Invisobill reveals himself?! No other than fourteen-year-old teenage boy Danny Fenton! Or is it Danny Phantom? "

Vlad couldn't believe his eyes. So this was it? He didn't need a plan anymore? Did the boy just reveal himself like that? Knowing Danny, he wasn't the type to give up easily, especially after he refused to join him for the hundredth time. So the final question was, did Danny think that revealing his identity was the smart choice?

Vlad got his answer when he watched the news intently, looking at the process of Danny revealing himself. It looked like the boy was struggling to keep himself full ghost by how terrified his face looked. He was running, trying to get away from the crowd as soon as possible but was quite impossible by the cameras recording the whole thing and fans following him. Vlad should know when it comes to being famous and tracked all the time. Luckily, the boy still had a human half where he wasn't paid attention to but not anymore.

He watched the transformation slowly start with his shoes, then his clothes and finally his hair, leaving the eyes flickering from green to blue. Vlad didn't understand how he was transforming against his will, especially since the young halfa seemed to have his ghost powers for about a year. The crew must've not recorded the beginning part but whatever it was, he was sure it wasn't an intentional transformation. The expression the boy was wearing was enough proof. And it wasn't a pretty one.