CHAPTER III

Waking up early as 5 am, and realized about last night's shit! I just talk to Adam and I just agree!

During my free time at school Instead of waiting for our next teacher to come, I decided to just watch Basketball at the school Gymnasium since there this another school that will play according to words telling around the corner and who's school is that is a surprise. I'm guessing that most of my level will ditch the next period so I'll go there early since I'm closer to school basketball star player Eden slash suitor on and off. And I don't mind his way because he was more focused on his sports and where goods friend even though the school is rumoring me and him as an Item.

As I enter the gymnasium, I was about to sit at the back and upper part but instead Eden caught me on my way and shout.

"Olivia!" a bit louder and enough for everyone to hear so I decided to walk towards them at the center of the court and say hi

"I've heard another school will play with you guys today so I just check if you are still good maybe?" I teased him and didn't mind the stare from the student, I've heard some girls fantasizing about Eden and I don't give a shit I treat him as a friend he respects that.

"Really? Or just missing me?" he teased back and I laugh while throwing him his backpack which is sitting at the center with the other school player and they laugh about it.

"Whatever I'm just sleepy so I decided to ditch numbers as my second period duh" acting kid in him. I and Eden texting all free time and he's a nice person and a good potential boyfriend but I don't plan to.

"ok you can sit there and cheer for me, I needed it since you know how good Melbourne school is," he told me pointing at the nearest front sit of the court shit! Did he just say Melbourne? Adam the tempered impatience is also another Star player!!

"Shit!" I told myself I guess but heard by Eden

"WHAT??, did you just say Shit? Oh! They're here" and he looks to the Entrance of the GYM shit.

As everyone was entering the Gym I spot him right away who's looking at me directly standing beside Eden and staring at us with anger.

Adam is short-tempered and got easily Jealous in things and that included me because Sophia told me once that he Punch a guy he heard will about to ask for my number.

So I just walk away from Eden and the other player and sit as if nothing will happen then Sophia enters also runs to my sits.

"I forgot to tell you and I can't just imagine what will happen today, I pray for peace sister." Mocking me for what just Adam sees. And I know he will think that the rumor is true.

"Do I always have to explain myself? And you know I don't and care." Pointing to Sophia who's always on Adam's side nowadays even spending too much time on his company lately.

"He can think whatever he wants to think" I added seriously because people will judge that's them. And if Adam will do, I don't care.

"Whatever, let just watch."

After an hour and the games Ended with our school as the winner and everyone was fist-bumping and I realized our P.E will start which is my favorite sport, I joined the Badminton so I just leave my backpack next to Eden and gave him a sign that I will just go to the locker room and get change for my P.E subject. And he just nodded while laughing at his friends.