CHAPTER V

Everyone was having fun thankfully we all decided to come here today. I was enjoying my ice cream in a cone which is my favorite strawberry flavor.

While sitting in one of the benches facing the center of the Fair fun someone caught my attention and as I was trying to make it clear to my vision whose those two people riding in one of the roller coasters sit, which was about to roll.

It was Adam and one of my school mate which is another freshman but different classes from mine.

Her name is Jane and I admit she's a beauty but a bit flirt around men, that's what I observed from her, she was even their muse from their section, according to the rumors she was having an affair to one of my old-time friend James but doesn't stop her from whoring around and play innocent.

Adam was playing his card, I know he's been hanging out with Sophia to get to my nerves but I trust him much that's why I don't mind Sophia, but Jane is different.

I'm a bit jealous because I know Adams's look can get any girl's attention duh. As I was about to change my mind just go home and sleep this stress. James approached me.

"Hey, beauty? Have you seen my girl?" we fist bump to each other and smile, James go to the same school as Adam but doesn't stop him from going on ours whenever he's free, so instead of as per usual, other students are rival, he was exception and Adam was in our same circle so they can enter the premises all the time.

"You should watch her or put her onto your backpack dude." I annoyed him and chuckle before I motion for him to look where she is with my secret lover. Tsk.

"Isn't that Adam, your on and off boyfriend Beauty?" teasing me but I don't give him satisfaction.

"Adam is a long-time friend but what I'm saying is your girl, who always over treat every man in our school as a friend duh" spitting back to him so he can get my point.

"if does makes you jealous I'm fine but thanks for reminding me how to handle my girl, Beauty, you know her and I accept that about her just never had a chance to caught her on the spot so maybe I still have this intense feeling for her." He explains to me how her girlfriend was acting too friendly "but if ever I see some proof about the rumors, I'm not that stupid, and thanks for reminding me of Beauty." He added seriously, he used to be my childhood friend

"Fine, I just don't see that you deserve her dude" I answered back and about to finally go home

"I CAN give you ride if you want?" he offered to see my attempt to dismissed our topic

"Nah, just go pick up your girl before she forgot about you dude, I can manage" Teasing him and I turn my back before Adam can have his chance I know he's following me around but just never have the chance because there's always my friend around the corner.

HOME

Spending my time in our rooftop sitting in a round table scattered all my school supplies decided to do all our pending projects and assignments then, later on, get my beauty rest.

I miss Adam, if you're going to stand at the right side of the house you can see they home facing us around the corner and looking at their front, he's not yet home since his car was not yet parked. I wonder if he's still hanging out to Jane or Sophia or his friends.

I hate this feeling that his giving me, he's possessive I know, and he wants to control me about having a boyfriend around that's why he'd been stalking me around. But I'm just me, I can't tolerate girls around me not that I hate them I just love Neil and Eden's company they were my best friend ever since. Not that I don't respect and love him but he can't change that about me. besides, I've been seeing him around his girlfriend and I never mind.