CHAPTER IV

As I was about to take a shower inside my room I heard the vibration from my phone which tells a message has just arrived and decided to read it.

Adam : CALL ME

What??? Did he just tell me that? Bitch!

Decided to turn off my phone.

After a month of not talking to Sophia, I'm not mad at her it's just that I don't feel like talking nowadays so I avoided her and she seems don't mind.

as I was about to exit the school and decided to spend my lunch break at the nearest Restaurant from a lakeside just 5 minutes to walk but before that, I feel my phone from my backpack was vibrating so I pull it out and answered without checking the caller I.D.

"Hello?" I asked.

"let's talk, I'm picking you up right now or your choice. and you can begin making up an excuse to everyone." I heard him say. And I was nervous because my cousin and brothers are walking in front of me and I'm about to follow exiting the gate. "I'm here at the corner of your school I'm ditching afternoon class and so you will do the same." He added and I decided to turn back and walk to another exit of the school.

"Are you crazy? My brother will know!" I was almost shouting in a whisper to my phone, he wants me in trouble.

"Then tell me how can we talk?" anger is evident to his voice because of avoiding him for many calls.

"Pick me up at the back entrance of the school if you have your car with you I'm here just open the door don't make someone see us, Adam." I am beyond nervous and angry about he's being hard-headed just to talk to me.

"Be there in a sec."

As his car was about to stop in front of the back entrance I hurriedly open the door before he can stop and sit inside his car. And slam the damn door.

"I didn't know you miss me that much Shorty." Smirking at me as if it's no big deal and he drives fast from people thankfully the car has tinted mirror.

I didn't talk until he made a stop in front of a big house next to our town.

"Whose house is this?" eyeing the house in front of us.

"That's my best friend's house but he lives with his brother only, parents are not around they're from my school" he answered. we're both wearing school uniforms. He didn't have the plan to get out of the car so

"What do you want?" I almost whisper since he can hear it as I was sitting in front beside him.

"You gave me no choice Olivia, let's talk now." He just said my full name, no shorty anymore huh

"Then talk." I squeezed my two hands because this was the first time I am near him I didn't get this flattering feeling before and it's making me nervous, I miss him and I just realize that, but I'm so afraid of my parents and his Family.

"I MISS YOU," He said and held my hand. And I felt his hurt. I've been hurting him I guess.

"I'm sorry Adam." I almost choke from my words. I look at his eyes, and tears are about to drop but he's trying not to. I know what we feel about each other is not normal. this is too deep, that is to the point of it's making me breathless.

It's so unfair that we both feel something to each other but we can't do anything about it.

"I hate to see you around with boys but I know you hate how girls making rumors and being too slow to walk and talk sometimes. I miss you Shorty." He was smiling at my attitude. He never judges me. he knows how I hate girly things. that's why I don't hang out with my girl's cousin.