LAST PART

RING***

Shit! Who might this be? Then I decided to push the answered button. But I didn't talk.

I was waiting for the person to talk. Until

"This is Alice." And it dawns on me. "You might be thinking how, but I am resourceful than your fiancée and more than capable than Adam. But I want no harm I just want to talk. We are all grown-up people so this can be settled without chaos." She told me from the other line.

"When," I answered back hearing her words, was something, I don't feel fear or whatever ever but I know she deserved to see and talk to me.

"I'll text you the address and I'll be there, I know it won't be that too late for a pregnant woman since it's only 5 in the afternoon. See you there." Then she drops the call. She knew it!

I was zoned out for a second until I received a message from Adam.

"Don't meet her, Olivia." –Adam

I have a deep breath for a while. No secret is mean to be buried forever. She deserved to hear the truth. I'll meet her. But Eden needs to know first, he is with me for all of this mess.

Then I send him a message instead.

"Her wife called me and I'm meeting her in minutes." –Olivia

Then I turn off my phone.

She texted me a coffee shop inside the hotel I guess where she was staying right now. And it's just a minute from our penthouse. And I am familiar with the place since one of my colleagues stays here all the time. Before I can enter the premises, I pull out my phone from my pouch and call her, then I saw a beautiful woman on the private part of the place, answering my call but before that, I drop the call, at least I know whom I'm going to talk with now.

Before I can reach her table, I observed that she is a beautiful woman no wonder that Adam impregnated her twice. And from her seats, I hinted that she's not a type whose going to give up what she has.

"Hi, it's Olivia." I told her before I took my sit in front of her." I told her in a monotone. It's bearable that she choose in a more private part of this place so that no one is aware of our conversation. She's a lawyer at all.

"Alice for you the wife." She held her hands and I shake it.

"I don't blame you and Adam about this mess. You two are just in a bad time, from what I heard from people. You two are one, but that was before. I am the wife and I don't have to tell you what I can do. Adam is different from everyman I met. He has a high standard to everything and I can't understand what he has seen in you but that's not the issue, no matter how much he wants the two of you I can't be allowed that without a fight and I don't care if I lose everything in the process." She narrated right away. Straight to the point.

"He won't' leave you that is for sure," I told her about putting a blank face. She knows her right but she should know her place. Adam was mine and even though I am on the wrong side. I can't be allowed anyone to humiliate me especially right now that I have his child.

Then grimaced at me as if I'm crazy.

"He will because you can't just disappear, he was about to lose his self. I hated the fact that he met you first. I can make a man fall hard to me but to Adam, I can't! he is lost without you for fucking almost three years." She was spitting every word but still composing herself and avoiding to move now and then. Not to get any attention. I'm a bit nervous about my situation if she did something, this is not the right time to stress myself.

"I'm sorry for him, but we are young back then, maybe If I choose to stay even before then I guess you're not on the picture, so it's my fault you are on the picture now. But I can assure he will not leave you and your children." I told her pointing out who has the right to Adam from the very beginning, and I know it's not right.