CHAPTER IX

"Adam, if you can't get my point right now, maybe someday, and if you can't really understand me and we better stop where we are right now. I never think of you this low, I mean your better than this! I can't go if you want me to with you, let me have a life here before I go wherever you want me, then maybe by then, I can fight for us!" I was mad at him for not giving me things I can have

He didn't talk back he closed his eyes, clenching his fist and I know it's hurting him to hear it from me.

"Then what do you want Olivia?" he asked me calmly

"TRUST, I want you to trust me, I'll be finishing school here and you do your's after that whatever you want I'll do and I'll go with your way. Just let me enjoy what I can have here. I love you but taking what makes me happy is unfair. You go clubbing as others do, you go what others do but always remember you have me here" I pointed his heart "and I will do the same you have your eyes for me everywhere in this town if I screw up where done."

"is that a promise?" he seriously asked "Yes, just let me finish my thing here, and I'll go with you after high school." I know for sure by then we can fight things from both our parents and I'm sure I'll take all the consequences. I really love this man.

"Then fine, no more fights from now on." He answered.

"Did I start it?" irritatingly but smiling at him. "Yes, because you're ignoring me."

"Your such a baby!" and I laugh at his reason "Next time don't be a kid, stop involving anyone just to get my attention. Idiot!" I smack his back and laugh heartedly

We just sit on the couch at his friend's receiving area, cuddling and joking around.

"You know they have rooms upstairs and we're more than welcome to use that, I was being told Hon." He jokes around " Not in your wildest dream." I answered back smacking his head "Yet!" I added seeing his pout and I just laugh hardly hugging him and spreading kisses to his face.

"It's getting dark to let's go get you home, I'll call Archie so that he can meet us and take you home." He sighs realizing times flies so fast when you're together with the love of your life damn

"Fine" bitter reality

Months passed by, we continue to sneak a date in his friend or in any near beaches just the two of us, enjoying things and before the school year of my Sophomore and his last year in our school, his parent's and my family heard rumors about someone saw us dating somewhere and I was very nervous how to explain, so instead, I denied the fact and told them he has girlfriend everywhere and it can't be me.

I don't know if they believed me but I was being ordered to straight home every day after school. Until school year-end and Adam was being also banned from coming in any vicinity with me tsk!

We call and text every night and sometimes it's prostrating us both.

Graduation of Adam*

On his Graduation day, I am watching the program since I'm a part of the student council I have to attend and participate in organizing some presentations and stuff, I was watching him and his friends congratulating him, his family was there even some girls congratulating him and giving kisses on his cheek and hugs but I remain emotionless and pretend strangers from my sit.

I even ask favor from James to give my gift to him it was his favorite fitted leather jacket and another hoodie which I personally ask printed some quotes "CAUSE YOU'VE BEEN THE ONE"

After the program and wrapping up some instructions from my student member and from our principal we're ready to go, I decided to spend the remaining days in a coffee shop, and around 5 pm I decided to go home before I can get to my room my Uncle Alex called my name from the first floor.