Katherine 2.0

"Jenna can we talk?" Tyler says as he stops me in my tracks on my way to breakfast.
"Yeah we should," I say following him in the other direction of the dining hall.
"Hey family what's happening?" Stefan asks as we pass him.
"I just want to talk to Jenna," Tyler says.
"Follow me, I know somewhere private," Stefan says.
"Stefan can't I just talk to her alone," Tyler says rolling his eyes.
"No brother, family meetings involve all of us," Stefan says opening uncle Stefan's room.
"Why is this so secretive?" I ask rolling my eyes.
The three of us walk into the room as Stefan closes the door behind us.
"People can hear us and I would like our family stuff to stay between us," Tyler says.
"Says you of all people," I say putting my hands on my hips.
"I feel like there is a secret between you two and I don't like it. Spill now both of you," Stefan says.
"Ladies first Stefanie," Tyler says crossing his arms.
Nobody calls me Stefanie unless they are mad at me, but I don't get why Tyler would be mad at me. I have only been here a week.
"I'm confused on why we need to talk," I say.
"Same," Stefan says.
"Someone is getting close to a certain vampire. A little to close if you ask me," Tyler says.
"At least I'm not secretly dating someone," I say.
"Ty you have a girlfriend and you didn't tell me asshole," Stefan says nudging Tyler in the shoulder.
"You wouldn't believe how stupid I looked in front of James yesterday when he said wolves protect their own including me because my brother is dating his sister," I say.
"You are dating Katie," Stefan says crestfallen.
"Dating is a strong word. I would like to say seeing each other. It's fairly new we started talking last May because she needed a tutor for  math and asked me if I can help. She said she would pay me and I agreed and we stayed in touch this summer and she came and visit in July. But nothing is set in stone Stefan," Tyler says.
"Why is this girl so important?" I ask.
"She was my first and my first love," Stefan says.
"What the hell!!?? What happened?" I ask.
"Feelings weren't mutual and we ended things two summers ago. She just liked the popularity that came with being with a Salvatore and not really me. I would watch out little brother," Stefan says.
"She has changed Stefan I swear and I really like her and I think she likes me," Tyler says.
"Not happening we Salvatore's are not going through this again. I will not allow it. First it was Katherine, then mom and now this girl Katie. Break up with her Tyler," I say.
"I will if you stop talking to the vampire," Tyler says.
"Why do you hate Alex so much?" I ask.
"James told Katie who told me that he has a bad feeling about Alex," Tyler says.
"That's why I can't talk to Alex. Over a family who seems to love to tear us apart," I say rolling my eyes.
"Seems to me a guy is just jealous he can't get the girl," Stefan smirks.
"I'm going to fix this," I say walking towards the door.
"Jenna wait there's more..," Tyler starts to say.
" I don't want to hear it Tyler. These Crescents are messing with my family and friends and it's pissing me off," I say storming off.
I walk into the dining hall and walk right up to the Crescents.
"Hey Jenna do you want to sit with us?" James asks making room for me.
"Can we talk alone James?" I ask.
"Whatever you want to say to me you can say in front of my pack," James says.
"Fine. I would appreciate that if you have something to say about my choice of friends you wouldn't run to my brother," I say.
"He's just trying to protect you. You don't have to be so rude. We are kinda like family now," Katie says walking up to the table.
" No we are not; just because you hopped from one Salvatore to the next doesn't make us family. And a quick warning Katie try to get in between my brothers and I will come for you," I say looking her right in the eye.
"Well your mother did and that turned out great for her," Katie says smirking.
"JENNA STOP," I hear uncle Alaric scream.
I look around and it looks like my emotions took the best of me because the chandeliers start to shake.
"Hey love calm down," Alex whispers into my ear as he untangles my fists.
And everything stops shaking.