The next Hope Mikaelson

"So my niece the second strongest witch in the world. How does it feel?" Aunt Bonnie  asks.
"Weird; a month ago I was Stefanie Jenna Salvatore a regular high schooler, now I'm the next Hope Mikealson, who might I add is like royalty in this school. I have so much to live up to," I sigh.
"Live up to a Mikealson? Please I never saw the good Caroline, your mother and even your uncle Stefan saw in them. I saw them as ruthless selfish monsters who would kill anyone to gain power. You know Hope's father almost killed your mother,"aunt Bonnie says.
"No I didn't, why would he do that?" I ask.
"Because your mother was the link to cure Klaus of his werewolf curse and actually the reason why your father and uncle became vampires," aunt Bonnie says.
"How?"I ask.
"Well Klaus needed to kill Katherine in order to trigger the curse, but a servant named Trevor helped her escape. She tried to kill herself but she had vampire blood in her system. She then became a vampire and eventually fled to mystic falls where your father and uncle lived. The rest of the story I think you know. Let's get started," aunt Bonnie says.
After an hour of trying to control my magic and breaking a few things we stop so I can recuperate.
"You said my mother, Caroline and uncle Stefan saw the good in them. Why didn't you?" I ask.
"Well you know your uncle Stefan sees the good in everyone including Rebecca who he had a thing with in the 1920s.  Your mother is the same you know. Always trying to see the good in everyone and Elijah he was good to her. He said he wanted to stop his brother from becoming an abomination, but I just think he has a thing for petrova women. He had a thing with Katherine before she become a vampire and I guess he always felt bad not saving her so he tried to save your mom. Then there is Klaus the big bad original hybrid and Hope's father. Your aunt Caroline was and probably still is in love with him. They brought out the best in each other and they were meant to be, but sometimes life doesn't end up that way. He was her epic love," aunt bonnie says.
"Do you have an epic love?" I ask.
" I did his name was Enzo St. John he was also a vampire and one of your dad's old friends,"'aunt Bonnie says.
"Wow I thought you were going to say uncle Jeremy," I say laughing.
" I love your uncle and might I add your uncle had a thing with a vampire too," aunt Bonnie says.
"Are you telling me I'm bond to end up falling for a vampire? Dad and uncle Stefan fell in love with Katherine, uncle Jeremy and this vampire and my mom with dad and uncle Stefan," I say.
"Don't forget I think Katherine had fallen for Elijah at one point," aunt Bonnie says.
We both start to laugh.
" I would rather you end up with a guy like Matt Donovan, but if you must end up with a vampire at least make him work for it. We all did," aunt Bonnie says.
" I will! See you tomorrow aunt Bonnie," I say hugging her and leaving the class room.
                                        ***

"Hey Jenna can we talk?" James says walking towards me.
"I have nothing to talk to you about," I say turning around and walking the other way.
"Jenna please," James says.
I hear the desperation in his voice and decide to hear him out.
"You got 10 minutes," I say.
" I wanted to know if you were alright after that argument with my sister. You just passed out and disappeared for a day," James says.
"I'm fine thanks for asking," I mumble.
"I want to apologize about my sister; you are right we have no right getting into your personal life. I would like to start over again if you would like," James says.
"Fine, but only for Tyler's sake," I say.
"Hi I'm James it's nice to meet you," James says sticking out his hand to shake.
"I'm Jenna," I say shaking his hand.
"You are beautiful by the way," James says putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.
One minute I'm staring into his baby blue eyes and the next we are making out in the hallway.
He pushes me up against the wall and my bag full of books falls to the floor. He starts kissing my neck and I have my arms wrapped around his neck as I hear a clearing of the throat. We instantly stop and I see that it's Melanie on her way to class.
"Um.. history starts in 2 minutes I think we should go Jenna," Melanie says blushing.
"Yes of course," I say grabbing my bag off the floor.
"It was nice meeting you James see you around,"  I say giving him a wave before walking away with Melanie.
"What was that all about? I thought you hated him? What about Alex don't you have a thing with him?" Melanie says.
"Well Melanie I am a Petrova after all I may as well embrace it," I say flicking my hair back.