Meet Delena

"Tell me about yourself," Alex says as our drinks arrive.
"There is not much to know. You already know the basics about my life because of school and yet I know close to nothing about you. So why don't you tell me about yourself Alexander," I say.
Maybe by him telling me about his life I can get some clues as to why he wants my brothers and I so badly.
"What would you like to know Stefanie?" Alex asks.
"For starters how did you become a vampire and how old are you really?" I ask.
Maybe this won't help find out why he wants my family and I, but I need to know how old the man who's taking me on my first date is.
"I'm going to be 120 this February coming up. I was born in 1927 in Melbourne Australia,"Alex says.
"Yeah I don't think my dads going to approve of you," I say laughing.
"Wasn't your dad 170 when he meet your mom," Alex says.
"Fair point," I say laughing.
"I love your laugh little witch," Alex says smiling at me.
A blush starts to creep onto my cheeks.
"Why do you call me little witch?" I ask.
"Well for starters you are a witch. Also you are shorter than me," Alex says.
"I'm not that much shorter than you," I say getting off my bar stool as Alex does the same.
"You are the prefect height for me to do this," Alex says as he lifts my chin and kisses me.
We here someone clear their throat right behind us. I look to see dad and mom staring at us. My mom has a smile on her face while dad looks like he can kill Alex even though literally he can not.
"Hello Stefanie what are you doing at a bar underage?" dad says sternly.
"Oh come on Damon you know mystic grill never cards," mom says.
"Well they should start," dad mumbles.
"So Stefanie who do we have here?" dad asks pointing at Alex.
Dad always calls me Stefanie when he's mad at me or when I'm around guys he doesn't know.
"Alexander Winston," Alex says sticking out his hand.
"Damon Salvatore," dad says shaking his hand.
"Why don't we all sit down and have a drink together," dad says.
"Damon," mom says signalling him to drop what his plans are.
"I thought I was too young to drink," I say trying to give my dad a hit to leave me alone.
How am I going to get information out of Alex with dad going overprotective dad on him. I was also enjoying my first date. It's embarrassing having your parents crash it, already he thinks I'm a kid with the 104 age gap.
"You are a Salvatore it's never to young. Why don't you and mom get us a booth and Alex and I will get the drinks," dad says.
"I guess so," I mumble.
I follow my mom to the back booth.
"Correct me if I'm wrong but he's the vampire right?" mom says with a smirk.
"Oh my god aunt Bonnie told you," I say surprised.
I thought I could trust aunt Bonnie.
"No Stefan did. Wait Bonnie knew? I can't believe she didn't tell me. What kind of best friend does that. Does your aunt Caroline know too?" mom asks.
"No I actually haven't seen aunt Caroline since school started," I say.
"I forgot she's on a girls trip with Lizzie and Josie. You know maybe next summer we can go with them. They do it every summer just this summer they did it later that's why they are not back yet. When Caroline comes back I'll tell her to keep an eye on you," mom says.
"Mom! You are starting to sound like dad," I say.
"You know he'll use the in-law thing on her and she'll spill. Alaric doesn't tell him a lot other than the shaking of the chandeliers which we need to talk about," mom says.
"I can't believe aunt Caroline still keeps the Salvatore name after all those years. That is so sweet of her," I say changing topic.
"Jenna do not change the subject," mom says sternly.
"Fine. So Tyler's girlfriend Katie.. did you know he has a girlfriend and she's a werewolf," I say stalling from saying the truth.
"Yes I know Stefan told me. He also told me you have a thing with James her younger brother. That's a topic we need to discuss about later. But first continue with this incident that happened at lunch," mom says.
"Long story short she implied that you are a hoar. I lost it, I guess my magic got the best of me and I caused the chandeliers to start shaking. This is why aunt Bonnie is helping me control my magic," I say.
"I'm happy you are controlling your magic, but you can't let that happen again you can get hurt or hurt other people. Listen to me, it doesn't matter if they are human or supernatural, but teenagers will always be the same; pity and pathetic. Just don't let them get to you," mom says giving me a hug.
"I know mom it won't happen again," I say.
"Now this love triangle you are in, it has to end. I'm telling you this not as your mom, but as someone who was in love a triangle. The worst thing I ever did to your father and uncle was leading them on when I knew in my heart I was in love with the other. I was being selfish because I wanted them both in my life, but that's not a good reason to lead people on. Either you chose or let them both go Jenna," mom says.
"I know I have to," I say.
"What have you girls been talking about?" dad asks as him and Alex walking up to the booth with drinks.
"I can ask you guys the same thing," I say.
"Don't worry Jenna I didn't scare him off. As you can see he is still here," my dad says.
Mom moves to sit next to dad and Alex sits next to me. The rest of the night goes better than I expected.
                                        ***
"So how was the date?" Melanie asks as I walk into our room.
"It was a freakin Salvatore affair with stef in my head and mom and dad in front of me," I say flipping onto the bed.
"Oh I know," Melanie says laughing.