Petrova Bloodline

"Jenna please come with me," uncle Alaric says as he approaches the Crescent table.
"Fine," I grumble.
I start to walk towards my uncle when I feel light headed. The last thing I remember is strong arms catching me and total blackness.

                                      ***
"What do you mean you don't know when she will wake up?" I hear someone angrily say.
"Stefan I don't really know what happened. Jenna was talking to the Crescents and Katie must have said something to piss her off and all the chandeliers started shaking. When they stopped she passed out," I hear someone say.
With the mention of my name I start to open my eyes. I look around an unfamiliar room until I land on my brother's figure sitting next to the bed I'm in.
"Tyler?," I crook out.
"I'm here Jenna," Tyler says holding my hand.
"What happened?" I ask.
"I can ask you the same question," Tyler laughs.
"Tyler who are you talking too," Stefan says walking in.
"Uncle Alaric Jenna is awake," Stefan yells as he comes on the other side of me.
"Jenna you are so lucky you woke up now one more 1 hour and I was calling dad," Stefan says holding my other hand.
"And what would he have done. He forgets that he is human now with no abilities at all," I say laughing.
"Hey sweetie what happened? I spoke to Katie and James. They said you walked up to them to tell them off and you were going to use your powers on them if I wasn't there to stop you," uncle Alaric says.
"What?? No thats impossible I barely even know how to use my powers let alone threaten someone with it," I say.
"I know that's what I thought too," uncle Alaric says.
"Typical Katie always putting the blame on others," Stefan says rolling his eyes.
"Well you did storm off on us to go see them," Tyler says.
"Tyler I would never try to kill anyone especially someone you care about. You have to believe me," I say.
"I do, trust me. I think it was just a misunderstanding. I'm going to go see Katie and talk it over if everything is okay here," Tyler says getting up from his chair.
"Yeah I'm okay," I say.
Tyler kisses me on the forehead and leaves.
"I'm going to get the nurse," uncle Alaric says before leaving my room.
"Stefan where am I?" I ask.
"You are in the infirmary have been here for 12 hours. You passed out and Alex caught you. So what really went down Stefanie?" Stefan says looking at me.
"She implied that moms a whore and that's when I got really mad and the chandeliers started to shake. I think she is using Tyler," I say.
"I know, but what for? You know Tyler is the only one that doesn't have uncle Stefan's name, but he is the only one most like him. Tyler will always see the good in everyone no matter what," Stefan says.
"Maybe she is Katherine 2.0," I say rolling my eyes.
"For all our sakes I hope not," Stefan says letting out a sigh.
                                       ***
"You are free to go Jenna, but I would like to talk to you. Come to my office when you are ready," uncle Alaric says an hour later.
I get dressed and make my way to uncle Alaric's office with Stefan by my side. The both of us walk into the room.
"Stefan I would like to speak to your sister in private," uncle Alaric says.
"Fine, but I'll be outside waiting for you," Stefan says closing the door behind him.
"You know I hated your family when I first got to Mystic Falls, but even back then I would admire the love and loyalty the Salvatore's had for one another," uncle Alaric says as he takes his sit in his chair.
"My dad always said that Salvatore's may fight like dogs, but at the end of the day they would die for one another," I say sitting in front of him.
"I don't know if we can say the same about the Petrovas which is actually why I called you here. So according to the nurse your magic is as strong as Hope Mikealsons due to being a child from two cured vampires and being a Petrova female decedent," uncle Alaric says as he opens a big book.
"Is this a good thing?" I ask.
"Well your female ancestors have been part of the biggest events in supernatural history. With Amara being the first female immortal and anchor to the other world. Tatia being the person used to curse Klaus Mikealson the original hybrid. Katherine being the first traveller to turn into a vampire. Your mother the first cured vampire. So with all this being said I also learned with the help of Rebecca Mikealson that Tatia had asked Esther the original witch to take away her magical powers so her and her ancestors can live a peaceful life after seeing a vision about the witch hunts. However, your mother taking the cure also stripped Esthers magic from her bloodline and now we know why you kids are witches. We all just assumed it was due to the cure, but it actually comes down to the petrova's. You being a female decent amplifies your magic and  that's why you need to learn how to control it and fast before your magic gets out of hand," uncle Alaric says.
"So what do we do?" I ask.
" We call the best witch in town," uncle Alaric says.
"Aunt Bonnie," we say in unison.
                                   ***
"I have to go guys I'll see you in history," I say to Alex and Melanie as we walk out of the dining hall towards our next class.
"Don't we have spells now?" Melanie asks.
"Yeah, but I'm having it one on one with my aunt Bonnie after what happened on Tuesday," I say.
"Where do you have to meet her?" Alex asks.
"On the second floor in a class room," I say.
"Will its your lucky day love my class on blood control is that way too," Alex says.
"I guess I'll see you two in history," Melanie says as we split ways.
"Don't you know how to control yourself around blood? Aren't you very old?" I ask.
"Ouch love I'm only about 100 once I hit half a millennium you can call me old," Alex says laughing.

"Hey aunt Bonnie," I say as I enter the class and give her a hug.
"Hey Jenna um who's this?" aunt Bonnie asks looking at Alex.
My aunt Bonnie always the observant one.
"This is Alex my friend he has class on this floor too," I say.
"Bye love," Alex says kissing my cheek.
I instantly blush due to his touch.
"Like mother like daughter," aunt Bonnie says laughing.