Chapter XXI - The Value of Love

╣╠

"I won't be, no I won't be like you

Fighting back, I'm fighting back the truth

Eyes like yours can't look away

But you can't stop DNA"

DNA

Lia Marie Johnson

╣╠

Chapter XXI - The Value of Love

╣╠

"The Witch has demanded a meeting with Aslan

"The Witch has demanded a meeting with Aslan." Robin Hood briefed us quickly, rushing us back to the center of camp without delay. He had taken up my training sessions since Ashton had left, including Edmund in them as well. My brother had to catch up on months of training, in a short amount of time. He was a decent trainer, but nothing compared to Ash. "She's on her way here. Hurry, clean make yourselves presentable and hold your heads high. It sends a message to both your people and hers."

We did as we were told, respecting the lord council. We joined our sisters in the center of camp, holding a united front for all to see.

"Jadis, the Queen of Narnia! Empress of the Lone Islands!" A deep voice shouted to introduce the wicked woman, being carried by four minotaurs.

She wore a white and silver full-length dress, and her hair was pulled back behind the large crown of ice on top of her head. But the most striking accessory was the wand in her left hand, made with two crystals at either end, connected by silver. That was obviously her example of strength to our people and hers

The white witch dismounted the chair, disregarding my siblings and me to only speaking to Aslan, "You have a traitor in your midst."

"His offense was not against you." Aslan defended my brother as I protectively pushed him behind me, adding distance between the witch and him.

"Have you forgotten the laws upon which Narnia was built?" The witch spit.

Aslan bore his teeth, this temper thinning already, "Do not cite the Deep Magic to me, Witch. I was there when it was written."

Jadis nodded, agreeing on that account, "Then you'll remember well that every traitor belongs to me. His blood is my property."

"Try and take him then." I snarl, the last thing I was going to allow was this maniac to take my little brother again.

"Ah Little King, you seem to have a habit of taking things that don't belong to you. First my daughter and now your brother. Do you really think that mere force will deny me my right?" She scowls, making a movement with her hand to usher a group of forces forward. The men move aside, showing a small blonde. "I have half of my property and now I have come for the rest."