Chap 1

Hokage pov

I just called Naruto to my office to tell him he's getting a team. " hey old man what do ya need," came naruto through the damn window. I sighed, " why the window be normal for once and use a door."

"not possible." the fox said who is in Naruto's hair again. " hey I can totally be normal."

I continued, "yeah sure but back to why your here Naruto," I pulled out 2 folders. "these are 2 academy students that will be on your team. the third is undecided." he grabbed the files.

"so I've got and uchiha *cue kuruma growling* and a Danzo spy." naruto summed up and the room was colder due to the pissed fox.

I just nodded "yes and the third is probably Sakura Hanaro but is still to be decided." he nodded pulling the fox off his head."now kuruma no miming my students." good the council would freak if he did that, but then naruto continued."unless I say so." Damn it! these two will be the death of me.

" I give up you two get out and don't.." before I could finish they were out the window. I slammed my head on the desk anbu laughing in the background at my misery.

Naruto pov

We were sitting in a tree just chillin ya know in the middle of the forest. "hey kuruma do you think I got this team because.." "yes so the uchiha could attempt to control," he snarled.

I huffed because of course they try this,"well that's what the council wants but the kids may have a different view on it. Plus I don't know if the uchiha knows about us. It's not to be told to the younger generation but the spy definitely does."

I jumped down and started walking home, "plus he's a brat that doesn't have it yet and no one controls us without consciences," I finished flashing away in a yellow streak.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hello my lovely readers I forgot about this story and edited on and off but for got to update. But I'm back and am going to continue this story.✌️