Chap 11

Third pov

Today was the day of the first part of the exams. Team 7 was down eating breakfast. Naru made his way into the kitchen, "Oh all of you are up already Jeez it's too early for this crap."

'I swear he is always saying it too early for stuff, he sounds like an nara at this point.' they all thought. "Well sit and eat Naru sensei, we have to leave soon for the academy," sakura pointed to the empty seat.

Soon they had left for the academy, splitting with Naruto on the way there. Once they got there an instruction sheet was handed out at the entrance. "According to the instructions we go to room 305 on floor 3.'' Sai read off.

On the second floor people were crowding a door. "stupid/baka/idiots." They all mumbled walking past the obvious genjutsu as they made their way to the third floor.

As they got closer to the exam room a figure was visible with their bright blonde hair. "Sensei, why are you here?" Sakura asked.

"Well I'm here to see you off, you just need to give me your sheets and you're free to pass. Now always remember what I've taught you and good luck." He disappeared in a swirl of flames.

As they walked in the room drawing people's attention. "hey you guys are here too, looks like we're all here." Kiba said with a bark from akamaru.

"Oh Sasuke-kun , I knew you'd be here," Ino grabbed his arm.

Meanwhile, Sauske took notice of the sand team the other day. "Ino stop, he has personal space too you know." Sakura got ino of Sasuke who gave a small nod.

"Billboard brow stop getting between us!" Ino screached

"He's not yours ino pig and never will be." This continued until...

*BANG*

The door flew open revealing a tall man holding a stack of papers. "Alright maggots, quiet down. I am ibiki, the producer of the first exam. you will draw a number and sit."

Everyone drew their number and sat in their designated spots. "This part of the exam is a complex ten question test. You will receive the first nine than when times up will answer the tenth. If you are caught 5 times for cheating you and your team are out. I have them, " He motioned around the room, "To watch for cheating. You have thirty minutes....ready....Start."

Everyone flipped over the test but these were not designed for genin to take. After ten minutes lots of people were being called out for cheating. Most were doing a good job at cheating discreetly and others were smart enough to know the answers. Soon time was up though and half the teams they started with were gone.

"Times up pencils down," Ibiki yelled, "Now before the tenth question does anyone want to quit?"

"Why would we do that?" Temari yelled.

Said man grinned. "Well if you take it and fail you say genin forever or drop out and try again next time." Everyone stared in disbelief.

"You can't do that we've taken and failed before and we were allowed to take it again," screamed an outraged genin.

"Enough i'm running it this year what i say goes without question. Now it's time to make a choice," Ibiki finished.

Several teams dropped out till no one raised their hands. "So you want to take the question?'' Ibiki looked around when no one else gave up, "well then you pass.''

"WWWHHHAAATTT?!!?"

Just then and someone crashed through the window and a banner following. "I'm Anko productor of the second exam," she paused, "Ibiki their lots of teams left you going soft."

"Their a determined bunch this time," he spoke straight faced as ever.

Anko crackled, "well they'll be cut in half when i'm done with them. Alright listen up maggots, the second part will take place tomorrow at training ground 44."

She disappeared out the window with another crackle. Team 7 started to remind someone, 'She does that too.' everyone soon filed out of the room.

<Sorry but I wasn't going to write the whole test cheating thing it went the same minus Naruto being their and sai just knowing the answers cause of root training and such>