chap 9

Third pov

After like a solid 20 minutes Naruto was done laughing. Kakashi was sitting by Naruto. and everyone was eating and talking. " Who are you anyway? you just came and sat by us." questioned Sakura.

"ohh that's right they don't know you officially yet," Naruto points at kakashi. "Well he's the Kakashi Hatake."

"Wait! He's the person you refer to when saying Hatake late." Sakura yelled in surprise.

The confused looks she was getting were funny. "You made me a phrase Naruto?" Kakashi asked.

“Yes, yes I did cause no one can be late by 3 hours and not think of you,” Naru replied.

Everyone was shocked how you can be 3 hours late to anything. They stared at the now named Kakashi like he was crazy. (let's be honest he definitely is)

After a while Sauske got an idea he leaned over to whisper to the others, “Hey, do any of you know anything about the bloody fox of the leaf?"

all the adults stiffened at the same time Hinata's head whipped up.  Kakashi and Asuma were looking at Naruto whose face was blank. "Yes," Shino and Shikamaru replied with a nod from Hinata. 

“Well what do you know about him? We heard the name on our mission.” Sakura asked.

“Well it is rumored he is as strong if not stronger than a kage but don't trust all rumors,” Shikamaru paused, “His description is a fox mask with a red and yellow sword.”

“How do you guys know of him?” Kurenai asked.

“Troublesome, well I read it in an book somewhere plus people love to whisper about thing’s”

“I did as well,” when Shino was done eyes went to Hinata.

“W-well I h-he saved me once w-when we were younger, an-and we've been friends s-since.”

“You've met him man, I haven't even seen him,” Kurenai whined.

She stopped suddenly drawing their attention as she stared at Hinata. “Your his friend? So you know who he is right?” Hinata gave an hesitant nod, “Holy shit only a handful of people have ever seen him and even fewer knows his identity.”
Team seven shared a glance silently promising not to say anything more about it, if their sensei kept it secret they would as well. “Ok enough of that since we are all done eating how about we take you to team sevens training grounds?” Naruto interrupted.

“Hell yeah lets see em,” Kiba pumped his fist while Akamaru yiped.

“Well I’ll pay then we can leave,” Naru walked off to the counter.

The other adults were glad they didn't have to pay that high food bill, not that kakashi would have.

ONE LONG WALK LATTER

Kakashi pov

Me, Asuma, and Naruto were walking a bit ahead out of hearing range. “Did you tell your team this early?”

“Yea did you?” Asuma echoed.

“Damn it. No, I didn't zabuza called me that during our wave mission. It was so annoying tho it looks like their keeping it a secret from the others,” he huffed

Well poor him wait, “how did he know it was you in the first place?”

Naruto had a thoughtful expression, “hmm i pulled my sword he most likely could recognize it, ya’ know sword master and all that.”

Well that would explain it then. Just then I see the compound gates come into view. “Did they all move in with you Naru?” Asuma asked.

Naru’s mood did a 180, how I don't know. “Yep, all three of them were awesome. Oh you should’ve seen…”

Thankfully Asuma interrupted the man has some set of lungs, “No, I am not listening to you rant about the place.”

They waited at the gates for the others to catch up. “Ma they're kinda slow,” I grumbled.

“My kids would have been here but they have to lead the others and I know Hinata can get here faster too,” Naru complained as well.

“Half my team is lazy and their endurance sucks no matter what I've tried so far with them. So it's probably their fault, ” Asuma sighed.

The rest had finally got to the front gates, everyone was gaping at the sheer size. “Well stop gaping, we all have things to do tomorrow. Common it cool inside ya’ know,” Naru led everyone in and the tour started.