Chap 3

Sasuke's pov

"Sensei where are we even going, and how far is it?" honestly we've been walking for a while now and it's getting ridiculous.

"don't worry we're almost there see." Sensei said as a gate come into view. It was small at first but then it was towering over us as we got closer.

"we're here," sensei chirped. "where exactly are we sensei?" Sakura questioned. This is a clan compound but witch one? "ohh right ok this is were we will be training and it's my compound. any questions?"

I immediately raised my hand out of habit. " your from a clan but I didn't recognize any clan name in your name." If this a is his clan compound then it not well know clan. plus I don't know of any out this far.'

"well come in, I'll tell ya after we see the training ground about my clan," pause "maybe."

This is amazing the compound was bigger than mine. yellow and red flowers everywhere 3 story main house and several secondary houses. hey wait there's no people don't tell me.

As Sensei led them to the training ground the place was amazing. "You really live here sensei, this is amazing it's so big, but why is it so empty?" Sakura asked.

Damn knew she would ask sooner or later. Sensei stopped walking to turn. "ok how about this question. Why is a compound usually empty Sakura?"

I could see her eyes filled with understanding and she replied "there's no one else left." Sensei nodded then clapped "now now enough with the depressing stuff here's the training ground. it's ours alone to use since no one knows it's here. Now let's go inside."

Before anyone could question the blond, he was running to the main house. We all followed at our own pace. Sakura stopped at the front door and knocked. "You don't have to knock, just come in. Food will be done soon. oh right , welcome to the Uzumaki-Namikaze clan compound."

Now they were all sitting around skipping the supposed 'test' others do. "So I have a proposal. Since we're a team and I'm lonely, you guys could live here. With permission of course. So how about it?"

I was the first to speak. "Sure, I don't mind, I'm not living with anyone anyway." Sai was next, "I live alone as well so that is a yes." Everyone looked to Sakura for an answer. " I-I don't know I have to ask my parents."

"Well we'll move you guys at a later date. now you two go home and Sakura let's get permission shall we.'' Naruto got up as did everyone else. "brat you left the oven on again.'' Kuruma said atta nowhere.

The smoke smell finally hit them. "holy crap again damn it." Sensei ran with A bucket in hand. Where did that come from and what did he mean again? After a minute he came back. "Well I need a new stove again, damn."

Timeskip no jutsu brought to you by my beloved Readers

Third person pov

Team 7 had met at Naruto's compound waiting at the gate. " huh why are you guys at the gate?" came the blonde. "well sensei we can't just walk into your compound." the pinkette replied. "Ok fine but it'll be at your house soon, ya know. well any way to get our first mission." Naruto cheated jumping like a child

'What is a child?' Everyone thought. "You guys coming or not? Plus call me naru sensei it's cooler.'' Soon they were jumping roof to roof trying to catch up. Soon team 7 minus Naruto made their way up to the kages office.

Elsewhere a blob of yellow came through said kages window. "You do that to annoy me, don't you, Naruto.'' the kage sighed at the now laughing blond.

Hokages POV

I'm gonna die from Naru coming through the window one of these days. There was a knock on the door. "Come in," I say, then Narus' team came and he said " Here for our first mission, old man." Really in front of the genin. "Sensei, you can't speak to the Hokage like that, you need to show respect," the pinkette scolded.

I chuckled and everyone looked away from the pouting naruto. " Ok your first mission is," i paused an evil grin on my face, "the capture Tora mission."

"No, no way that dumb cat hates me." Naruto denied

Sauskes POV

It's confirmed that Naru sensei's crazy. The room went silent until Sakura said "There's nothing wrong with finding a cat."

"Well you have to take it Naruto," Hokage said. Is the mission that bad? It looked like he was about to protest more, when Iruka sensei shouted ''' Naruto take the mission and get over it!!"

Naru Sensei instantly shut up and stood straight. Iruka sensei can make anyone shut up. I regret this mission and it hasn't started yet.