chap 8

<this one may be a bit on the boring side>

Third pov

After Naruto was finished with the report to the Hokage he headed home. One run later he arrives to see all 3 genin waiting at the front gate. “Are you guys ready to move in?” Naru exclaimed happily.

With enthusiastic nods he led them to the main house. “Naru sensei what rooms can we choose from?” Sakura questioned.

“We’ll set your stuff in the living room. Then I'll give you a tour and after you can pick your rooms,” the blonde replied as they entered the house.

“The first floor has the main sitting space, a kitchen, two studies, two bathrooms and my two rooms. The second and third floor has two bathrooms, six empty rooms. There's the basement as well, though it's more of a library type thing, ya’ know.” Naru paused to let it sink in, “Well let's get on with the tour part shall we.”

Once touring the three floors was over the team picked their rooms. Sai and Sauske picked out rooms on the third floor while Sakura picked a second floor room.

They were all gathered in the living room after moving their bags into the chosen rooms.

“Sensei, why do you have two rooms?” Sai finally spoke.

“Hmm, well one was my parents room,” came the response from the blonde.

“Another question, are we going to see the basement?” Sauske spoke this time.

“Yep let's go to my basement, don't get lost, never know what's down there.”

He jumped off the couch walking to the basement stairs waving for the team to follow. When they finally entered the basement their eyes widened considerably. “It's freaking huge, I can barely see the end,” Sakura muttered.

Suaske was looking at passing selves there was everything here, elemental jutsus, sealing, healing, and more. A clan history book caught his eye, ‘I'll need to ask to read that.’

Their attention was turned back to Naruto as he spoke up, “There's everything down here, stuff that is older than the village itself is here. You may read what you like after you ask and be aware it's impossible to take one off the compound without my permission.”

They all looked at him shocked. He acted like this was nothing. He had serious knowledge here.

/////Timeskip no jutsu brought to you by history class/////

It has been an few days since team seven was heading to a BBQ place after training was done. They were meeting up with their fellow teams and would arrive soon.

“Hey over here you guys,” Asuma called over.

They walked over to the table full of people already eating. “Man sorry we're late, we got done with training later than normal. We had to walk so faarr Suma since I couldn't leave my team to find the place alone,” Naru complained while sitting by Asuma.

“Who are you exactly?” ino asked, “ and it couldn't have been a far walk, the training grounds are close to hear that's why we picked it.”

“Well I'm Naruto, what are your names?” Naru returned the question.

Ino began pointing at people, “I’m Ino, that's Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba, Hinata, and Shino. You probably know the senseis plus you have yet to answer my question.”

“To answer your question, our training grounds are on the outskirts of the village in my compound,” Naruto laughed.

Their jaws dropped, “wait compound! What clan are you a part of? I've never seen you before,'' Kiba yelled.

“Hmm the younger and some older people don't know of my clan so there's really no point in telling you is there. Even if its an huge part of the village,” he leaned back with Asuma laughing.

“P-part of the v-village?” Hinata said.

“Oh yes the simbol is branded on every chunin and jonin issued jacket after all,” he paused at the wide stares, “My place is the Uzumaki-Namikaze compound. it's the Uzumaki symbol on the jackets, you know the red swirls.”

This shocked most of the genin and kurenai who didn't know. " I think you killed them Naru geez," Asuma crackled.

By now Naruto was on the ground dying from laughing too much.