Chapter 1

Dear diary,

I woke up with my eyes wide and my jaws open to see the time. I was late not two three minutes late but very late , My bratty sister Brianna had taken my clock, she wakes up early to make peanut butter and jelly sandwich and it has one special ingredients PICKLES !!! It looked disgusting , I mean who does that , I woke up and went to Brianna

"Brianna why did u take my alarm " I yell.

"I Took it to make pb and jp. Want some?" she said

putting it close to my mouth.

I was about to puke man that looked nasty as hell .
"No , no thanks Brianna. " I said looking disgusted

"Are u sure it is veryyy tasty " she said singing ,

Why can't she understand that I just don't like peanut butter and jelly with pickles. How disgusting , oh and there's a good news too,Thank God for that. There's a new student coming in our school maybe she can be in our group and we can have four people me Chloe zoey and her I am really looking forward to meeting her. My aunt just got engaged as well. Oh my gosh, I am so happy and excited for her this is because this Aunt of mine is super close to me.

She is the best and coolest aunt youll ever meet. She likes taking selfies that's a plus she likes shopping another plus and she has great fashion sense that again another + and she's loves gifting another plus I just love her.

I bet she picked a good guy eep I am so excited , I got all ready in a flash so did Brianna , we both came to school. I saw Mackenzie making an evil glare at me (typical , same ol ) .

I rolled my eyes that girl is just so annoying ! Then I saw someone standing next to Brandon flipping her hair and flirting with him my eyes popped well almost , it's not Mackenzie then who is it ? I walked towards brandon.

"Hey Brandon ? Who's this" I asked

"Umm , she is the new girl here" he said in a matter of factly

" Ohh,Hey oh my gosh. Ive been looking forward to meet you. My names Nikki. Whats yours?" I said turning to her and looking at her smiling.

" Umm it's Britney ' she said looking at me up and down in disgust

Woah woah woah. What was that? She could have almost been a complete copy of Mackenzie minus the layers of lipsticks. Well thats a shame. I really wanted her to be a part of our group.

"Hey Brandon, Can u be my date for the charity event ? " Britney said .

Wow how cliche . Ugh I hate her already .
Uhh what a crush stealing mood killing freak !

" Oh sure " he said blushing
UGH HE BLUSHED ! Could my life get any worse.
I literally am gonna scream. They both looked at each other like love birds I slowly walked away.

" Hey Nikki " Brandon called , I turned behind maybe he changed his mind

" Your Book " he handed it to me , UGH I HATE MY LIFE ! How terribly mean . I mean I understand Brandon's situation who would wanna be my date.
He probably didn't wanna be embarrassed having a dork as a date.

I went back home my heads all down and sad.

Then I saw Brianna coming she was holding a hand of a boy. OO new boy - friend eh ? Lol

I looked at them both and I saw the guy hug my sister and give her a kiss on the cheeks.

My eyes widened Aww this is way too cute she blushed immediately.
I wish my love life was like Brianna's it would be much better that way !!! I went to the bus and winked at Brianna and she blushed

" So little Brianna has a boyfriend eh ? " I said playing with her

She blushed again " He's not my boy friend ! " she yelled
" But it looked like that to me " I said laughing so hard
" Noo , I still left some pb jp for you " she said .
She took it out and stuck it into my nose oh my god the feeling was gonna kill me and I mean seriously kill me I was about to choke to death it was just so eh eww !! It smelled like pickle stinky socks.
My heads hurts I'm exhausted , ugh I hate my life.
I think I am gonna go now my hands are literally paining .

____

Hey guys ,

This is me lillly , and this is my first very book .

Hope U like the book.

Please keep voting commenting sharing and rocking

~lilly23455 signing off (BAYUM)