CHAPTER 1

AFTER Jennie, Rosé, Jisoo and Lisa was done with their classes, they all went to the boys who were waiting for them outside the campus.

These eleven young amateurs have been childhood friends since birth so studying in the same college university is obviously predictable. Although they've taken up different courses, that didn't stop them from sharing the same intrests.

And on top of that friendship, they also live in one roof. Their rooms are just next door anyways so all of them mostly stays up until 3 am playing stupid games for no reason. Especially, the maknaes.

"Let's go!" Jennie said as she hop inside her boyfriend's car, Suga.

The ride back home as usual, was just like any other normal days. Until Lisa who is beside the window of the car kept noticing something as they passed through the road.

"You guys, kids kept on missing these days." She said as she kept on seeing those 'MISSING' sign papers that were plastered on bulletin boards, trees, wooden posts, and walls.

"The police are useless. It's been a year since children kept on missing." She continued.

"I'm sure the kids are all dead. Criminals don't abduct kids for a year." Taehyung, from the other side of the window commented.

Lisa just rolled her eyes at Taehyung's statement and wore her earphones, playing Bury a Friend by Billie Eilish.

The group safely arrived at their apartment. The girls went straight to their rooms and did their own business. While the boys were left in living room and in the kitchen to prepare for dinner.

Jennie and Suga are busy doing whatever they plan to do on Jennie's room and Rm, the usual genius is studying quietly in his room. Taehyung and Jungkook is busy playing Overwatch in the gameroom while J-Hope is quietly browsing his phone. While Jimin, being himself is bugging Rosé to go out and have a date.

Dinner had passed and all of them finished eating. Since tomorrow is Saturday, the girls decided to watch a horror movie entitled Ready or Not. The Boys joined them tho and despite Rm's love for studying, his love for movies is still overpowering.

[A/N: The movie trailer is at the end of the chapter. Feel free to watch so you can understand.]

Lisa sat in between Taehyung and Jungkook while beside Jungkook is Jimin wrapping his arms around Rosé for a cuddle. Jin and Jisoo on the other couch is also feeling comfortable with each other as blankets wrap the both of them together. While the other love birds, Jennie and Suga are quietly making out at the back while the movie is about to start.

"You seriously need to stop back there. I'm getting sick of Jennie's moans." J-Hope who is comfortably lying on the bean bag with Rm, stated.

"Get a room, geez!" Said Taehyung.

Jennie just groaned and just sat comfortably on the other couch with her boyfriend. The movie started and they were all captivated by it. Suga was just not interested and struggling to contain himself from getting sleepy because Jennie will kill him.

"What kind of a family is that? Who plays hide and seek like that?" Jimin commented. Rosé just heaved a deep sigh and rolled her eyes at Jimin.

Everybody was focusing on the movie. Lisa wasn't scared at all but is indeed irritated by the two idiots beside her. Taehyung and Jungkook kept on clinging onto her hands like some kids hiding on their mom's arms. Lisa's enjoying the reaction on their faces tho and just ignored the two.

J-Hope on the other hand is close to fainting whenever he's startled by a certain scene in the movie. Rm is nearly getting a hearing impairment because of his loud screams. Then there's Jin and Jisoo who is chillin' and just enjoying the movie. They're a bit scared but they're the most normal person watching the movie right now.