THE ANSWERS

Since a lot of y'all couldn't see the flow of the story, here's a quick explanation of what went down on this fucking plot 360degrees twisting shitfaced book.
• • •

1. Who is the real villain?

The whole game was planned out by the librarian who is the original villain of the story. Not Xiao Han.

2. What's the role of the librarian?

The librarian aims to be a demon herself. In order to do that, she sacrificed few children who plays similar games which was Han's cause of death so that Lisa and her friends won't suspect her.

3. Who is Xiao Han? What's her role?

Xiao Han is also a victim and tried her best to protect Lisa from the librarian who wants Lisa's body. Because it is a perfect hose for a demon vessel.

4. Did Lisa die?

As what you've read, she did not. She was possesed by the demon but thankfully, Xiao Han was able to pull Lisa's soul away to get ahold from the demon/librarian. And the only way to get her body back is to kill the demon who owns her body, which Taehyung did.

5. I thought this was a liskook book.

I already listed down the ships in the introduction. So if you don't support the ship and couldn't appreciate the sacrifices of Taehyung's character in this story, there are A LOT of better Liskook stories out there and probably a better INFORMATIVE WRITER.

Any more questions?
Comment your questions
in line•••