CHAPTER 7

MORNING came and nobody in the apartment bothered to talk about what the hell happened last night.

Lisa, who slept on Chaeyoung's room went out from the room and went steraight to the kitchen to join the others in breakfast.

"Goodmorning, Lali!" JHope tried to lighten up the mood since the dining room became dead silent after she came.

Lisa slightly smiled, feeling tired and seemed to lack on sleep.

"Here, have some pancakes!" Chaeyoung grabbed a plate and placed a pancake on it, offering it to Lisa. Chaeyoung smiled sweetly at her bestfriend.

"Thanks." She muttered.

Jungkook and Taehyung who is just sitting accross her and stole glances at her with their worried look.

Nobody wants to ask any further what happened last night and what on earth did Lisa saw. They knew it will only make their energetic maknae go down the drain.

•••

The five maknaes went to school because the older ones have different schedules.

Lisa entered their classroom, not giving a fuck to anyone as usual. She went to her seat and just threw all her admirers' gifts on the floor.

Taehyung and Jungkook had their eyes widened as they make their way to their seats.

"Yah. Lalisa, we understand that you're popular to boys here but that attitude isn't cute." Joy, her classmate spoke up.

Just so you know, almost every girl in the campus hates her. Because she's not just an oppa magnet, she's also a boyfriend magnet.

"You won't understand the feeling of coming to school expecting to have a normal day but ended up being bothered by men who clearly wants you as a trophy. And oh, you don't fucking know the feeling being hated by your female classmates for no reason. So don't talk to me as if you know how I feel because you never will." Lisa spat back, making all the students in the room gasp and others whisper. Joy was biting her lips in anger and clenched her fist, wanting to punch Lalisa in the face.

Lisa suddenly stood up which made everyone a bit startled and quiet. She just walked passed her classmates and went to the door.

Before going to the restroom, she spoke. "Whatever you guys are trying to pursue me over, don't even think about it." and she made her way to the school's restroom.

She went there and entered a random cubicle. She immediately sat down and pulled out her phone to text her Suga oppa.

SWAG OPPA
+83**********

Hey Oppa!

Hey Kid!

My classmates are
annoying. Can you
come pick me up oppa?

As much as I would
like to help, Jen will
kill me.

Please oppa? I'll treat you
pasta!

Fine. Just... don't tell
Jen or it's the end of me.

She was about to reply back when the lights in the cr suddenly flickered. This caught her attention and made her stand up.

She was about to open the cubicle when the lights completely turned off.

A black out?, she thought.