CHAPTER 14

EVERYONE was in the hospital, looking at Lisa's sleeping figure on the hospital bed.

"She's fine. Her results came out normal. Her vitals are stable. Everything is good." The Doctor assured all of them.

"Are you sure, Doc? She looks the opposite of it." Jin said, looking at his dongsaeng's pale face.

"We'll run more tests on her. Don't you worry." The Doctor answered.

All of them nodded, "Thank you, Doc." and the Doctor left them with worried faces.

Chaeyoung couldn't leave Lisa's side as she grips on her bestfriend's hands. Jennie and Jisoo were sitting beside their maknaes bed, on the verge of crying.

Jungkook... Oh, Jungkook. He just couldn't take a seat or stand still. He keeps walking forward and backward, not knowing how to help the love of his life recover.

On the other hand, Taehyung slowly approached Suga.

He nudged the older, "Hyung, can I borrow your car?" He whispered.

Suga's eyes furrowed, "Why?"

"I f-forgot something at home." He reasoned out.

He was obviously giving Suga an alibi and Suga knew that Taehyung is up to something. But he gave the younger his keys anyway.

Taehyung dashed out of the hospital without anyone noticing except for Suga.

Taehyung was sweating. His breathing is uneven as he grips the steering wheel hard.

He drove back to their apartment and wemt out of the car.

He stood there, in front of their door. He took a deep breath before opening it and entering the building.

He wandered around the house for a second, "Lisa... I know you're here somewhere." He muttered.

I need to get you out of there.

Then he entere the bathroom, with a candle on his hands. He took deep breaths as he lit his candle and staring at his reflection in the mirror.

He turned off the lights and since Lisa just played Dry Bone, he didn't bother checking the windows and stuff.

He stared at his reflection one last time before finally turning the lights off and lighting his candle.

Only his face in the reflection illuminated by the candle light is all he could see. He can only stare at himself with his uneven breathing.

"I welcome you into my home, but not into my body..." He recited, succeeded without stuttering.

"Come now."

And unlike Lisa's, his candle light stayed.

But his reflection changed.

"Taehyung?!" Lisa had her surprised face when she saw a familiar face infront of the mirror.

"Lisa!" He shouted as soon as his reflection was replaced by Lisa's.

"How did you get there?! Oh my gosh!" Lisa covered her face with her hands.

"I-I don't know. Where are you, Lisa?" Taehyung asked.

Lisa started to sob, tears formed in her eyes, "Taehyung... I can't get out. The doors are locked. I'm trapped inside the house. I-I... I'm so scared."

Taehyung clenched his jaw, wanting to go behind the mirror and get her out or just hug her and be with her at least.

"Listen to me, I'm gonna get you out of there. I promise. Just... stay there and hide until I get back." He assured her.