CHAPTER 11

THE eleven amateurs stared at the librarian.

"She is waiting for you."

Lisa's breath hitched as soon as the librarian's eyes landed on her. Her hold on Jungkook's hands tightened.

"W-Who is waiting for me?" She asked despite the fear of knowing who it actually was.

"Han."

All of their brows furrowed at her answer. Who the fuck is Han?! Why don't she just tell them who he or she is?! The eleven youngsters in the living room are dying to know the truth.

"Who is Han?" Jennie spat with authority. She's already losing patience and thinks that the librarian is just playing with them.

The librarian smiled widely, "Han... was my bestfriend."

All of their eyes widened. But took all their cunfusion to themselves when the librarian started talking again.

"Han was a very very pretty girl. She was... the most beautiful of all. She had all the things that every girl wished to have. The looks, the body, the brain, and of course, the boys. But she's crazy..." The librarian's story made everyone furrow their brows.

"She's crazily rude. She doesn't like men. She doesn't like girls too. Except for me, since I was the only one who payed her attention without considering her looks. But despite it all, she was still evil. She bullies junior students before. She even steals from our female classmates." The librarian continued.

"Han was a poor girl. She got rejected by her parents because of her filthy attitude. I tried to talk to her but I can't. Everytime I oppose to everything she's doing, she hurts me. She leaves scratches on my wrists, my legs, my arms... everywhere. I just couldn't get our friendship to end because I wanted to change her. She was still my friend and I cared about her." The librarian ended.

The eleven youngsters finally understood who Han was. But that was just the beginning of the story when the librarian started speaking again.

"But Youth Camp came and it was held in the school, your university. That night, our teacher instructed us to play a game... hide and seek. So we did. It was a Youth Camp so every senior students participated in the game. No one noticed why they made Han as the finder."

"I hid behind the trees and behind our tents. In those moments, my classmates... everyone planned a death to Han. I hid behind the trees until the morning came. No one was prepared to find out what happened last night."

"Until... they found Han's corpse hanging twelve feet above the ceiling. Her evening dress were torned and stained with blood. Her neck was even stretched like a rubber and her face... h-her face..." the librarian covered her mouth with her palm, trying to remember the scene.

"Her face was torn off."

Chaeyoung and the three other girls gasped. While the men in the room only clenched their fist and gulped, trying to look unaffected.

"I could barely recognize her... She had her skin peeled off, her lips were on the ground and some parts of her face were scattered on the floor too." She continued.

Jennie muttered a cursing word but immediately closed her mouth with her hands.

"We didn't know what happened. Nobody saw who the killer was. But one thing is for sure... Han wanted justice."

"and until now... She's still seeking for it."

"W-Why are we involved to Han? We didn't kill her! Or even know her!" Lisa spat. Jungkook felt the anger slowly building up from Lisa so he held her hands to calm her down a bit.

"You're right. You didn't kill her...but you played with her." the librarian answered, making everyone silent.

Only the sound of the candles flickering and the heavy gulp sounds coming from them is heard in the room.

"Then how are we going to win this game?" Jisoo spoke.

The librarian turned to her, "Oh, you already lost." she answered.

"W-What do you mean?" Taehyung stuttered.

"Everytime someone plays a game with ghosts, Han will always be a player. It's her way of being in contact with this world... Our world. And when she wins, she'll take your soul and your face as a payment." The Librarian answered.

Could this be related to the little girl with a weird mask?,  Chaeyoung thought.

"Is this the reason why children kept on missing?" Chaeyoung finally asked.

The librarian slowly nodded, "Children are her most victims since they're fond of games... and Han takes all of them."

"Y-You mean... dead?" Jennie asked in a trembling voice.

"What else?" -librarian.

Jisoo and the other girls gasped at her answer. The men just gulped and tried looking unaffected as possible.

"Then... what should we do?" Jin asked, holding Jisoo's hand tight.

"Give her what she wants." The librarian simply answered, making Taehyung and Jungkook's brows to furrow in anger.

"We're not gonna give Lisa to her! No!" Taehyung shouted.

"This is pointless. Why did we even bothered asking you?" Jungkook stood up, holding Lisa by the wrist.

"Tae, Jungkook. Calm down—" Namjoon tried to calm their two maknaes.

"Hyung, we're not giving Lisa up." Taehyung turned to Jin, pleading.

Lisa on the other hand, is shutting her eyes close. Thinking that all of this was her fault. Her recklessness dragged her family into this mess.

"No one said you're gonna give her up." The librarian spoke again, making all of their eyes turn to her.

"What she wants is justice and to give her that... you have to ask her." The librarian said.

All of them looked at each other in confusion.

Jisoo raised an eyebrow, "Ask... the dead person?"

"Yes."

"How?" Jennie raised an eyebrow at her with a 'duh' tone in her voice.

"There are many ways. You can use the Ouija Board or Spirit of the glass. But it's not too effective." The librarian answered.

"Is there any other way we can talk to her? The fastest way and probably the most effective one?" Lisa stood up.

The librarian smiled, "There is."

"What is it?" Almost all of them asked in unison.

"Play Dry Bone with her again."