CHAPTER 13

CHAEYOUNG is a crying mess as the seven boys tried to open the doors, windows or everything that can access them from what's happening inside.

Jisoo never cried in her life this much. She feels like she's responsible for what's happening since she's the oldest among the girls.

The seven boys on the other hand were holding back their tears as sweat glistened in their foreheads, trying to find a way to get their maknae out.

They've doing that for two hours already. And Lisa hasn't comeback yet.

Jungkook was on the verge of fainting as he struggled to open the door. But windows, doors, or even the glass windows won't budge. It's like they weren't even damaged.

"Come on! Lisa! Answer me!" Jungkook shouted outside their house.

"Jungkook, stop shouting! You'll wake our neighbors up!" Namjoon shouted at him in a low voice.

"LISA!" Jungkook didn't listen and shouted continuesly.

"Please, Li—"

Jungkook was cut off when Taehyung suddenly gripped his collar and pushed Jungkook on the nearest wall.

"You're gonna wake the neighbors up. If they fucking call the cops because of you, I'll sue you—"

Taehyung was cut off when Jungkook landed a hit on his left cheek, making Taehyung to collapse on the ground.

The girls gasped at the sudden action and the rest of the boys immediately went to stop the two.

"Don't you fucking blame me. You're the one at fault here, you piece of shit! Lisa wouldn't be in danger if it wasn't for you!" Jungkook shouted at Taehyung who recovered immediately as he wipe the blood from his lips.

Taehyung made a counter attack and hit Jungkook on his right cheek, making the other maknae to slam his back on the hard ground.

"Taehyung, stop!" Jin ran towards them.

Jungkook groaned but Taehyung paid no attention as he held Jungkook's collar and forced the younger to stand up before giving him another blow on his stomach.

Before Jungkook could even have a payback, their hyungs came and separated the two. Although none of them had an intention to calm down. Jungkook had Namjoon, Jin, and Suga holding him while Taehyung had Hoseok and Jimin.

"Let go of me! That bastard doesn't have the right to blame me!" Jungkook pointed and shouted at Taehyung.

"Jungkook, show some manners! He's still your hyung!" Jisoo went in between the two, facing Jungkook.

"Noona, it's clearly his fault. I don't want Lisa to get in trouble—"

"And I don't? Do I fucking look like I'm enjoying this, Jungkook? I'm as worried as you! I'm tired, my bones are about to break finding ways to get Lisa out! I'm quietly blaming myself too! And I'm never going to forgive myself for that! Fuck!" Taehyung slapped his hyungs hand away that was holding him back.

Everyone kept silent. They were only looking at Taehyung, his eyes wet with tears and sweat.

Jungkook only looked at him with a blank expression. But deep inside, he was competing with both his conscience and guilt.

"T-This fight is meaningless... If both of you is gonna end up killing each other, might as well get lost." Jisoo had enough. Her deep serious voice rang through Taehyung and Jungkook's ears.

"But noona, I—"

"Go, Jungkook. If you're just gonna act like a disrespectful brat, and if Taehyung's gonna act like a fucking gang leader, leave." Jisoo said again.

Everyone was silent.

Until the door swung open and the lights turned on, revealing an emotionless Lalisa by the door.

"Lali!" Jennie shouted and they all immediately ran to her.

Lisa's skin was so pale, her eyes were reddish, her nails were almost black, her lips were dry, and she's soaking wet.

"Lisa! Are you okay? Oh my gosh!" Chaeyoung was on the verge of crying.

Hoseok wrapped his jacket around Lisa and motioned the girl to go back inside. They made Lisa seat on the leaving as they all gathered around her.

Jungkook made his way to the center, holding Lisa by the hand and kneeled in front of her. Her hands were so cold that Jungkook had to blow on it and heat them up with his hands too.

"Lisa. Lisa? Are you okay?" Jisoo shook the youngest by the shoulder.

But Lisa didn't respond. She's just looking forward with her half lidded eyes.

"Hey, look at me." Jungkook called as he cup the girl's face.

Finally, Lisa looked down at the kneeling Jungkook with a blank expression.

Jungkook smiled at her, "There you go."

"Why does she look so pale?" Namjoon asked.

"And she's soaking wet too." Suga added.

"Her hands are freezing cold." Jungkook said.

Jimin couldn't take it anymore. He stepped up and replaced Jungkook. He crouched down in front of Lisa and held the girl by the shoulder.

"Who are you?" Jimin asked.

But Lisa didn't respond, she just looked at Jimin.

"Jimin, what are you saying? That's Lisa." Jin said.

"I'm asking you. Who are you?" Jimin glared at the girl.

But instead of answering, they suddenly heard a sound of breaking in their kitchen. They all turned their heads to the kitchen and saw broken plates scattered on the ground.

"W-What..." Jisoo had her brows furrowing in fear.

"Lisa! Lisa! Are you there?" Chaeyoung was next to knock the sense out of Lisa.

But the maknae just sat there, no expression in her face.

"I'll call 911!" Jin stood up and went to the telephone.

"Doctors aren't the answers but I guess the hospital is safer for Lisa." Jennie agreed and went to Lisa's room to prepare her clothes.

3am...

Lisa got her conciousness back as she found herself lying on the floor of their living room and wondered why it looked like their house is 100 years older.

Only her is inside the dark rotten house. She stood up from the floor and went to the front door, opening it. But it was locked. She tried other doors but nothing is open. All knobs won't budge.

Lisa started to panic so she ran to the bathroom but it was locked. She walked backwards when her back suddenly bumped into something, making her fall down on the ground. She looked back.

But nothing was there. No one was behind her.

On the other hand, Taehyung had his eyes widened. He was sitting on the floor as someone bumped into him.

But he saw nobody near the bathroom.

•••

A/N:
Pretty much like insidious, lmao.