CHAPTER 12

JIN had his feet tapping the floor in a merciless speed. He's worried and at the same time, scared.

Jisoo and the others are busy closing every window or anything where air could enter.

Yes, they're gonna play it again.

The only problem is, they have to choose who's gonna play it since it's a single player game.

All of them are now standing outside their apartment, looking at each other. Nobody wants to go and play but Lisa butted in.

"I'm gonna play it." Lisa spat.

"No!" Jisoo, Jennie, and Jin screamed at her at the same time, which made the maknae jolt.

"I'm going." Chaeyoung raised her hands but Jimin held her wrist, bringing her palms down.

"No. You're staying here with me." Jimin glared at her, making Chaeyoung sigh in defeat.

"But Unnie, Oppa! I made this mess. I should be the one playing the game." Lisa insisted but Jennie beat her to it.

"I'll go." Jennie spat.

Yoongi eyed her and held her hand, "Babe, no."

"I'm gonna slap that bitch's face." Jennie snorted.

"It doesn't have a face, genius." Taehyung said.

"Then why don't you go, dickhead? Since this was your fault anyways, right?" Jennie snapped at him.

Taehyung stood up, wanting to ounch the girl on the face but Yoongi stepped up, putting Jennie behind him and glared at the younger.

"Fighting doesn't solve anything." Namjoon sighed at them, which Jimin agreed.

"I'll go." Jungkook volunteered. They all turned to him.

"No. Maknaes are not going to play this game. Therefore, I will do it." Jisoo said.

"Don't even dare, Kim Jisoo." Jin opposed.

Jisoo glared back at him, "Stay out of this. Let's go." She demanded and ordered all of them to leave the house.

Now the eleven personages stands in front of their apartment. All of them were scared. No one was relaxed or even calmed. Everyone was having goosebumps and are freaking out internally.

Jisoo inhaled and exhaled as she compose herself before playing the game. Then Jin suddenly held her shoulders.

"You don't have to do this, baby. Please..." He begged.

"This isn't for me. It's for us. All of us. Trust me on this." Jisoo spat back at him.

"But, babe. I don't want you getting hurt. I'll just go since I'm the oldest here." Jin pointed at himself.

"Baby—"

"Please, Jisoo. Let me go instead." Jin pleaded as he almost kneeled in front of his girlfriend.

Jisoo closed her eyes and heaved a deep sigh before finally nodding at him. Jin smiled back at her and gave her a forehead kiss.

"Wait for me." Jin whispered to Jisoo.

"I will. Be careful." Jisoo nodded at him.

He pulled away from his girlfriend and walked to their front door. He heaved a deep sigh, trying to compose himself.

His hands slowly went to grip the door knob. He inhaled and exhaled before twisting. But... it clicked.

It's locked.

He tried to open it again but the door just won't budge.

"What's wrong?" Jennie asked as they saw the struggle on Jin opening the door.

"It's locked. It won't open." Jin said while still trying to twist the door knob.

"Guys..." Chaeyoung called and all heads turned to her.

Jimin furrowed his brows, "What's wrong, Chae?"

"Where is Lisa?"

...fuck.

They all cussed internally.

12:05 am.

Lisa ran towards the bathroom and locked herself. She stared at her reflection. Anger and extreme fear lingered in her bones. She's panting and sweat is all over her forehead.

"Show yourself, bitch." She clenched her fists as she stare at herself in the mirror.

"Show yourself!!! Come out!" She exclaimed.

She turned around to see if Han is already there but to no avail. She's just alone in the bathroom.

She turned back to the mirror. But she almost forgot how to breath when she finally saw who she was looking for.

The lady was just standing there, her back facing Lisa only. Lisa could only see her long jet black hair.

"W-What do you want from me?" Lisa managed to asked.

The woman just stood there, not intending to say something.

"I said, what do you want from me?!" She repeated again.

The woman gave no response again, making Lisa impatient. Lisa was about to throw a fit when the mirror squeaked. A blood slowly formed in words and are being written in the mirror.

It says, 'you.'

Lisa's eyes widened. Then the mirror suddenly cracked in the middle, making Lisa flinch. The woman is no longer in the reflection.

Lisa took this opportunity to escape but when she turned around, someone caught her neck. The woman lifted Lisa by the neck, choing her.

Lisa coughed as she tries to reach the ground with her feet but she's too high and she's barely breathing. The woman's nails dug into Lisa's skin as she ckoes her to death.

"S-Stop... P-Plea-Please!" Lisa begged as she tries to escape from thw woman's grip.

The woman's head suddenly turned around as Lisa hears her bones crack. Lisa's eyes widened at what she was witnessing even though she's gasping for air.

Now the woman is fully facing Lisa. Lisa's eyes teared up she stare at the pale skinned face that has no mouth, nose, eyes, eyebrows or anything at all. All she could see is torned pale skin, blood sliding down from it.

"H-Help! HELP!" She shouted with all her might before her vision went black.

Am I dead?

•••

A/N:

Seriously guys, I don't know what I'm writing anymore lmao. But hopefully y'all will like this one.