CHAPTER 6

JENNIE is busy while coloring her nails and Suga, playing a video game on his phone beside Jennie on her bed.

Yes, this is the thing they do when they lock themselves in each others room. The others will probably think they're having sex, but the truth is, both believes in marriage before sex. Well... atleast for Suga.

Jennie is a bit perv and grabs Suga in the butt and especially his crotch sometimes but Suga got used to it.

"Babe, can you hand me my phone?" Jennie asked him and Suga immediately grabbed her girlfriend's phone and handed it to her.

"Are you hungry? I'm ordering pizza." Jennie asked again. But Suga just shrugged his shoulders and muttered a small 'whatever'.

That is one thing that Jennie loves about her boyfriend. Suga is a quiet person. And Jennie likes it when someone is just not as talkative as Lisa and Rosé.

Jennie stood up and went to Lisa's room. Only to find her flirting with Kim Taehyung.

"Well well well! What do we have here?" Jennie teased the two and leaned on the door.

"Don't you know how to knock?" Tae hissed at her but Jennie just rolled her eyes.

"Do you guys want pizza? I'm ordering." Jennie asked back which earned a nod from the two.

And so they ordered four boxes of pizza for everyone.

•••

"Yah, Lisa! Where's my face powder!" Jennie angrily went out of her room with her face all white from the fake face powder.

Lisa was in the kitchen, busy eating her pizza with the others. Everyone laughed at Jennie's face covered in flour that Lisa probably changed the face powder into.

"Lalisa!" Jennie glared at their pro prankster maknae.

"What?! I didn't do anything!" She chuckled but everyone knew that the only Lalisa Manoban can pull a prank on everyone in the house.

"LALISA MANOBAN!"

•••

11:55pm, Jennie's room.

It was near midnight and everyone decided to take a nap since they have classes tomorrow.

But Jennie who couldn't find her sleep is busy scrolling through her instagram. Even Suga who is sleeping beside her is snoring loudly.

"Oh! Nice hair." She kept entertaining herself watching random videos in instagram.

And suddenly, she felt sleepy. She decided to turn her phone off and dozed to sleep. Hoping to dream about rainbows and unicorns.

But a minute hasn't even passed when Jennie felt her feet getting cold so she wrapped herself with her blanket.

Why is it so fucking cold in here?, she thought.

She suddenly felt like her blanket was being grabbed. But she ignored the feeling and went back to finding sleep.

Her blanket was forcefully being grabbed in the dark so she sat up and thought of the main culprit.

She stared at the dark where the hem of her blanket was being grabbed.

"Lisa, it's past midnight! Let me sleep, will you?!" She tried to tone down her voice so her boyfriend won't wake up.