twenty two

i woke up feeling chases arms wrapped around my waist and smiled. i kissed him and went to pull away but he pulled me back on him. i was straddling his waist and could feel his little guy touching my bottom.

"chase!" i squealed and he blushed as i pulled away.

"i cant help it! it just happens." he said, i pushed him off the bed and he whined. "ouch." he groaned and got up, i pulled the bottom of his shirt connected our lips.

"im sorry." i mumbled, pulling him on top of me.

the kiss was heated, and chases hands were all over my body. i moaned feeling his lips meet my neck, leaving a few dark hickeys.

"im ma- oh my gosh finally!" lydia squealed and we pulled apart, i grabbed a pillow and threw it at her.

"knock next time!" i yelled and she laughed.

"well you said nothing was going on between you so i didnt think id walk in on you, yknow." she said, walking out of the room but not shutting the door.

"imma go take a cold shower." chase told me, kissing my lips one last time. i got up and walked downstairs, glaring at lydia. the boys all smirked at me and i looked at lydia who laughed.

"i hate you." i hissed, making myself a cup of coffee. i kissed drayke, leo and isaiah all on the cheek and said good morning to them.

"wheres lover boy?" drayke asked.

"shower." i responded putting my head on his shoulder.

"wanna go to the mall today?" lydia asked.

"dont have money." isaiah yawned as he cuddled into leos side.

"my mom wants me home." leo said, she frowned.

"i forgot your like 15." she laughed, and looked at drayke and i.

"im down. you down?" drayke asked, looking at me.

"mhm, gotta ask chase. ill be back." i said and got up, i went upstairs and opened the bathroom door hearing chase singing along to one direction songs.

"wanna go to the mall?" i asked, i heard something fall and him mumble a few curse words.

"jeez, you scared me. yeah that'll be fun." he said, turning off his music. i grabbed my phone and took a few mirror selfies, i even took a booty pic and sent it to chase.

"babe im literally, oh my-" i heard him say and then got the notification that he screenshotted my snap. i brushed my teeth and he got out with a towel around his hips. he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"chase, what are we?" i asked, he sighed.

"what do you want to be?" he asked, i turned around to face him.

"yours." i told him, he smiled widely and kissed me.

"then you're mine and im yours."

the chapter you've all been waiting for:)