fourty eight

liked by xlilhuddy, luvanthony and 297,929 others

jennamilk switchin up my style :) nd might go back to brown hair

[comments]

xlilhuddy baby you look good in anything

luvanthony diggin it

iitspayton ouuu

ron.nie damnnnn sis

user1 your waist is so small holy crap

likes by jennamilk, luvanthony and 7,982 others

ron.nie so recently my followers have been going up and idky but thank you!!

[comments]

jennamilk i love being the ugly AND untalented sister
ron.nie SHUT UP YOURE GORGEOUS

luvanthony gorgeous wow
ron.nie awh ty

user1 youre stunning holy crap

user2 you and anthony would be so cute!!

user3 are you actually jennas sister?
ron.nie yes

i straddled chase as i put a face mask on him.

"we cant make out with these on?" he asked and i shook my head no. "fuck, well at least get off my lap because im getting hard." he told me and i blushed, sitting next to him now.

i finished applying his mask and went to the bathroom to turn on the bath.

"can i join you?" he asked, i raised a brow considering hes been bold today.

"youre being very confident today." i told him and he blushed looking at his hands.

"ive been thinking, and we havent gone any further than making out because we are both kinda nervous." he mumbled, i knew where this was going and i felt heat rising to my face once again.

"chase-" "im ready, i just want you to know that. its okay if youre not, i wont rush you into anything you're uncomfortable with." he told me and i smiled, giving him a soft kiss.

"we'll talk about this tonight, okay? you can join me in the bath though, lemme help take the face mask off though." i told him and he nodded, i peeled off the mask as he complained.

we got into the tub and had a long conversation about our future, together.

"i just realized today is our 2 month anniversary." chase said and my eyes went wide.

"it feels like a lot longer than 2 months." i mumbled, he nodded, grabbing my hips and pulling me closer to him.

"youre so perfect." he told me, his hand at the small of my back, tracing shapes. "im so in love with you, its crazy." he kissed my jaw and up to my lips.

it was a slow and passionate kiss, his hand slid up to my breast and he massaged them. i let out a small moan, he smirked into the kiss and pulled apart.

"could we go to the bed?" he asked.

"y-yeah."

hi so um idk if you would want me to write what happens and im not fully comfortable writing it. so yeah just use your imagination:)