thirty three

chase and i arrived at the hotel for vidcon and i was so excited to see all our friends.

tok tik hoez

paypay
i will be there in an hour

hannah
i'll be there in a few hours

ant
like 20 minutes away

griff
idek i'll be there soon

jaden
uhh im w griffin

drayke
lydia and i are almost there

chase
IM SO EXCITED

josh
im here hehe

me
OMW DOWN BITCH

chase and i practically ran down to the lobby to josh. i saw him and jumped into his arms. luckily he caught me and we hugged.

"oh my, you're much smaller in person." he said and i pouted, getting down, i was a small girl and the boys always torment me about it.

"nice to meet you too." i laughed and chase came up and hugged him. i looked at the hotel door and saw jaden and griffin.

i tackled griffin, and we fell to the floor. laughing as we got up he brought me into a tight hug.

"hi girly." he said as he held me in his hold. i pulled away and hugged jaden.

"wow you're both much hotter in person." i joked, and they rolled their eyes.

next lydia and drayke came in and we exchanged hugs.

i was excited for anthony to come, he texted me and said he was almost here. i felt like i havent seen him in forever and i missed him so much.

"jenna!" i turned around from talking to jaden and saw anthony, i screamed and hugged him.

"i missed you so much!" i cried and he held me close to him.

"i missed you too pumpkin." he mumbled and i continued to hug him until chase made me let go so he could hug him.

"no my ant." i pouted, wanting to hug him more.

"comere." jaden said opening his arms and i hugged him, i was such a bitch for hugs.

"im so happy to see you all."

after everyone was here, jaden and drayke left to go with hannah and cynthias group.

"imma beat drayke up for hangin out with that bitch." i muttered and anthony raised his brow at me, causing me to roll my eyes.

"wanna make a tik tok with me?" he asked and i nodded, we went into the bathroom and made some hoe tik toks for his page and some cute ones for mine.

griffin joined us for some also, i taught them a few dances as well.

we eventually finished and went out to watch netflix with everyone.