fourty two

it was the last day of tour and i was sad, i didnt want it to end. after tour i was supposed to stay with anthony for a week then we were gonna see jaden and payton.

"i dont want it to be the last day. im gonna cry without you." chase whined as we sat in the venue before the final show. he laid his head on my chest and i kissed his forehead, playing with his hair.

"dont cry, we'll see each other soon." i mumbled.

"yeah no crying, thats for bitches!" lydia said, she was awfully happy for some reason.

"easy for you to say, you get to be with payton for the next two weeks." chase muttered, i looked down at him and saw tears pooling in his eyes.

"baby, no, dont cry. i'll cry and i dont wanna ruin my makeup." i said, he rolled his eyes and kissed my jaw.

"i-i'll try." he mumbled, his voice shaking.

"i love you." i told him, he smiled slightly at me.

"i love you too." he replied, he got up and went to the bathroom. i frowned knowing that he was going in there so i didnt see him crying. i sighed and walked over to payton.

"hey bub." he said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"hi." i mumbled.

"i cant believe its the last day already." he said, i nodded not saying anything.

"cmon guys! stop being so sad, lets make this last show the best!" chase keith yelled, trying to raise everyone's spirits.

after awhile the show was starting and everyone was getting hyped.

one by one we all went on the stage, chase and i walked on hand in hand. he got the crowd hyped up and we basically fucked around the whole show.

"i love you." chase whispered in my ear during the middle of the show. i smiled and looked at him.

"i love you too." i responded, giving him a quick kiss, earning screams from the fans.

"jase!" we heard and i laughed, blowing a kiss to the crowd.

"i love you guys! hoping youre all having a great night." i said into the mic, they cheered and i smiled.

liked by xlilhuddy, luvanthony and 826,916 others

jennamilk until next time <3

[tagged: xlilhuddy, luvanthony jadenhossler, imgriffinjohnson, iitspayton, lydsjane and notnoen]

[comments]

xlilhuddy family ❤️

luvanthony <3

jadenhossler i miss you all already:(

imgriffinjohnson sad hours

lydsjane fuck imma cry now

notnoen miss you jen

iitspayton I DIDNT WANNA LEAVEEEE

user1 imma miss this group together:(

user2 im so sad tours over already