fifty

liked by xlilhuddy, lydsjane and 476,027 others

jennamilk i wanna stay in your arms forever

[comments]

xlilhuddy i love you so much

notnoen my innocent eyes-

user1 GET MARRIED ALREADY

user2 what the heck is happening

lydsjane oh my

i sat on my phone as chase made breakfast, i was wearing his shirt and a pair of his boxers. i was surprised that chase even knew how to cook.

he turned around and looked at me.

"youre so pretty." he smiled and i blushed.

"im a mess, and my body hurts." this time he blushed.

"s-sorry." he mumbled, i got up and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"i love you so much." i said to him, he smiled and kissed me.

"i love you too baby." he responded, then turned back around so he didnt burn the pancakes. i hugged his waist from behind and kissed his bare shoulder.

"so wheres your family?" i asked.

"they went to the beach house for the week." he responded, i smiled and nodded. "so we get the house to ourselves." he smirked, finishing the pancakes and then turning to me.

"oh now dont get too many bright ideas baby." i laughed and grabbed the pancakes, i put syrup, strawberries and whipped cream on them.

"hey! share those." chase whined and i went over and sat on his lap. i gave him some of the pancakes and we started eating the together. somehow we ended up with whipped cream everywhere.

we went to living room and decided to watch a movie, i argued for the visit, he argued for camp rock.

i agreed with camp rock only because of nick jonas. we both sang along to every song and ended up taking a nap afterwards.

i woke up an hour later to chase's phone ringing, i answered without looking at caller ID.

"hey chase." they said.

"this is jenna, chase is asleep." i said, rubbing my eyes as they were tired.

"can i come over?" then i recognized the voice and laughed.

"of course jay." i responded and he said something before hanging up.

i went back over to chase and straddled his waist.

"hi baby." he mumbled in his raspy tired voice.

"jay is coming over so we gotta get dressed." i told him and he groaned.

"but i wanna stay like this." he whined and i laughed.

"well im gonna get dressed." i went to get off of him but he held onto my thighs.

"kiss?" he pouted, i sighed and gave him a quick peck. "more." he whined, i groaned and kisses him again.

it quickly turned heated, his hands finding their way up my shirt and to my breasts. i let out a light moan and pulled away.

"ch-chase, jaden is c-coming." i stuttered as his lips kissed down my neck. that didnt stop him though, he left a trail of dark hickeys down to my collar bone. he flipped us over so i was now beneath him.

he lifted my shirt and kissed down my stomach, leaving more love bites. i moaned as his lips hovered over the waistband of the boxers i had on.

my hands tugged at his hair as he kissed between my thighs.

"chase, jen- oh my- im sorry." jaden laughed and i groaned pushing chase off of me.

"see i told you he was coming over." i muttered and chase blushed.

"sorry to ruin the moment, i brought lunch." jaden smiled, holding up a chic fil a bag. i reached out for it and he handed it to me.

"hmm, jenna i thought you told me that you weren't sexually active?" jaden asked raising a brow.

"that was then, this is now." i responded and he laughed, sitting on the couch next to us.

"im gonna go put on a shirt." chase said and i nodded, giving him a quicj kiss before he went up stairs.

"so tell me, have you and chase had sex?" jaden asked, leaning close to me excitedly.

"hahah, last night." i mumbled and he was shocked.

"you lost your virginity?!" he exclaimed and i hit him upside the head for being loud. "how was it?" he asked.

"awkward, painful and exciting at the same time." i responded and he smiled.

"im proud of you two." he told me as i dug in the bag to find my chicken nuggets.

"we weren't planning it, it kinda just happened i guess, but im happy it did." i told him, chase came back down with a shirt on and sat behind me.

"so what are the plans today?" chase asked as he stole one of my fries.

"honestly bro, im just tryna chill. ive dealt with payton and jacob for the past few days. i need to relax." jaden said and i laughed. "yeah mamas, you were right to leave when you did." i laughed as all the boys always were coming up with some sort of nickname for me.

"ou i like that one." chase mumbled, i scrunched my nose and laughed.

"oh god, i swear if you guys start calling me that im done." i told them as i tried to control my laughter.

"can we watch a scary movie?" jaden asked and i smiled looking at chase who groaned.

"fine." he whined as he hated horror movies.

"we're watching the visit." i told them and they both nodded as i went to find it.

"im gonna piss myself."