sixty two

i woke up christmas morning, wrapped in chases arms, his hand placed on my stomach. i looked at him seeing he was awake, rubbing my stomach in a circular motion.

"im so excited to meet her." he said, i smiled.

"me too baby, four more months." i told him, he groaned and kissed my forehead.

"too long." he whined, i laughed. "so ive been thinking of more names, aspen, delilah for a girl or for a boy nolan or ace. theyre so cute." he said with a smile, i smiled widely and nodded.

"keep thinking baby, we've got a long way to go." i told him, i think every day he texted me a baby name and it was the cutest thing ever.

"how about we go downstairs?" he said and i nodded, he got up and helped me up which caused me to smile.

i put on one of his shirts and my red plaid christmas pajama bottoms. we went downstairs and his mother greeted me with a hug.

"are you hungry sweetie? i can make breakfast?" she questioned.

"mom, she's pregnant of course shes hungry." chase retorted and laughed, i rolled my eyes and sat on the couch, i turned on elf.

chase was in the kitchen talking to his mom, karissa walked out of her room and sat next to me.

"hows my second favorite momma?" karissa asked and i smiled.

"im good, merry christmas." i told her and she smiled.

"merry christmas jen." she responded, we sat and watched elf while chase helped his mom in the kitchen.

chase brought me the plate of french toast, bacon and eggs. i smiled and took it from him, kissing his lips. he went back to the kitchen and i sat and ate.

"so how are you guys announcing the pregnancy to the world?" karissa asked and i smiled.

"just wait and see." i smirked, she groaned.

once everyone was up we decided to open presents. i got chase the shoes hes been complaining about wanting for months but they were too expensive for him. he was overly excited for them.

he made me wait to open his present until last which made me annoyed. finally we were done opening presents and i could open the one i got from chase.

he handed me the small box and i opened it with a big smile. it was a small ring with a tiny diamond in the middle but it was gorgeous.

"i-its a promise ring, its me promising that one day there will be an even bigger diamond on that finger." he told me and i felt tears fill my eyes, i leaned over and hugged him tightly.

"i love you so much." i told him.

"i love you too."

liked by jennamilk, luvanthony and 928,975 others

xlilhuddy merry christmas, from my family to yours !!
[tagged: jennamilk]

comments for this post have been disabled

liked by xlilhuddy, notnoen and 831,916 others

jennamilk merry christmas:) and surprise😳
[tagged: xlilhuddy]

comments for this post have been disabled