fourty six

liked by luvanthony, xlilhuddy and 397,861 others

jennamilk miss you already ant <3

[comments]

luvanthony THIS WAS SO FUN OMG

xlilhuddy what the heck even is this picture

user1 couples yoga?

jadenhossler i wanna try this-

i walked up to payton and jadens hotel room and knocked on the door repeatedly until jaden answered the door. his annoyed face turned into a smile as he saw me.

he brought me into a hug and lifted me off the ground.

"ive missed you." he said and i smiled.

"ive missed you too, wheres pay?" i asked, not seeing payton in the hotel room.

"uhh, shopping?" he shrugged, i nodded and sat on the bed, immediately closing my eyes.

"tired?" jaden asked and i nodded.

"ive discovered i cant sleep on planes, or without someone cuddling me." i laughed as i reached for my stuffed animal.

"i'll cuddle you." jaden smirked and i threw a pillow at him.

"i want chase you dummy." i told him and he laid next to me anyway.

"fine, i'll call chase and ask for permission to cuddle." he said and i rolled my eyes. "didnt you and anthony sleep in the same bed for a week though?" jaden asked.

"yes, but we didnt cuddle." i told him and he raised a brow, calling chase anyway.

"chase! can i cuddle your girlfriend?" jaden asked immediately and chase groaned, looking as if he just woke up.

"uh i dont know, its up to her. its not like you're making out or anything." he mumbled and jaden smiled.

"thanks bro, go back to sleep." jaden said before hanging up.

"my head hurts jay, can you go in my bag and get my ibuprofen?" i asked him and he reached around.

"these?" he asked, holding up my birth control, i laughed and shook my head.

"thats birth control, keep looking." i told him.

"wait, why do you have birth control?" jaden asked, i rolled my eyes.

"my period, not because im sexually active." i told him and he raised a brow, handing me the ibuprofen and grabbing a water from the fridge.

i took some ibuprofen and laid back down. jaden laid down and i put my head against his chest. i hated getting jet lagged, i was always such a cry baby.

within a few minutes i could feel myself falling asleep.

"youre so du-" "shh youre gonna wake her." i heard and groaned.

i opened my eyes seeing payton and jaden on the other bed filming me. i grabbed a pillow and hid my face.

"i hate you, what time is it?" i grumbled.

"3:39." payton responded and i groaned, sitting up.

"i slept so long." i yawned and they nodded.

"yeah, i tried waking you up for lunch but you didnt budge." jaden said.

"well i was tired." i shrugged, they both rolled their eyes.

"someone is coming over though so get dressed." payton said and i groaned, getting up and going to my bag.

i got dressed in the bathroom and did my hair and makeup before going out to the guys. i saw griffin and smiled, hugging him tightly.

"hi grif. i missed you." i told him.

"i missed you too bubba." he responded.

"i had to get dressed for griffin?" i raised a brow and payton rolled him eyes.

"no, we have one more coming and then we're going to his house." payton told me and i nodded.

about ten minutes later the other person showed up and i groaned.

me
the boys fr have jacob saggytits here

lydia
yeahhh pay is friends with him

me
chase literally lives like an hour away from here
i might get an uber and go see him

lydia
do it

me
hey baby
whatcha doin

huddy<3
getting ready to go for dinner

me
w your family?

huddy<3
yeah
wbu?

me
trying not to kill all the boys
they're annoying
why did i agree to this

huddy<3
omfg
i love you
dont kill the guys bc i love them too

me
i love you too
have fun at dinner

me
hey momma

momma huddy
hi hunny

me
so im in cali, like an hour from you guys
and chase told me youre going for dinner?

momma huddy
ouuu you wanna surprise him?
well we're abt to leave
you know where the key is
love you hun see you

me
well that was easy😂

momma huddy
well you're always welcome here
you and chase are so good together

me
thank you so much
love you!