fifty eight

couldnt wait to post this:))

please dont hate me for this🥺

liked by xlilhuddy, layla.greene and 417,927 others

jennamilk sorry for not being active on here the past month:( ive been sick and busy with college
[tagged: layla.greene]

[comments]

xlilhuddy i love you !!
jennamilk i love you too

user1 sorry you're sick, hope you get well soon !! take as much time off as you need, focus on school:)
jennamilk thank you sm hun!:') ily

user2 whats your major?
jennamilk havent really picked on yet but im heading towards something in performing arts

lydsjane love you hunny!!
jennamilk love you too

jadenhossler awh shes all studying 🥺
jennamilk i-

user3 isnt that the girl jaden likes?
user4 yes, its also her roommate

i jumped up from my bed and ran to the bathroom for the 3rd time that day.

"are you sure its not food poisoning?" layla asked from her spot on the beanbag chair.

"i ate what you ate, youd be sick too. it doesn't really feel like the flu, am i burning up or anything?" i asked her, she walked over to me and felt my face with the back of her hand.

"you feel fine." she shrugged, i groaned and held my head.

i sat and cried, bringing my knees to my chest, my head kept repeating the same thing over and over again. i was scared it was true.

what if you're pregnant?

i shook away the thought and wiped off my tears. i got up and grabbed my phone and lanyard.

"where you going?" layla asked.

"rite aid- i-i need to get something." i said, i didnt wanna say it out loud.

i got in the elevator and went out the doors of the building, going to the parking lot and getting into my car. i drove to rite aid, my hands shaking.

i walked in and went straight for the women's isle. i grabbed 3 different types of tests and went to check out, grabbing a reeses cup on the way.

"planned or scared?" the lady asked as she rung up my items.

"terrified." i responded.

"well i wish you well." she told me as i swiped my card. i payed and left, going back to the dorms the same way i left.

i walked into the dorm and layla sat in the same position she was when i left.

"whatd you get?" she asked, shoving some hot cheetos in her mouth.

"pregnancy tests." i responded, i swear i heard her choke on a cheeto.

"w-what?" she asked, getting up and standing by the bathroom door.

"i-i need to know, what if i am pregnant? its been over a month since chase and i last had sex and when we did-" i paused and mentally hit myself. "w-we didnt use protection." i mumbled.

"you're on birth control though right?" she asked, i nodded.

"but thats only what? 99 percent effective? what if i am somehow that 1 percent chance?" i questioned her, i opened on of the tests and carefully read the instructions.

"im scared layla." i told her, i was scared to take the test, i wanted kids but not this soon.

"i'll be right here with you the whole time, i'll even watch you pee." she joked and i sighed, not in the mood for jokes.

i took the test and sat it so i couldnt see the results yet. i had to pee in a cup for the other two so i peed in the cup and took those two at the same time. then i flipped them so i couldnt see the results.

"now, we wait." i mumbled, i sat down on the floor and she sat with me.

"if you are somehow pregnant, just know that me, lydia, ronnie and all the guys will support you no matter what. i know chase will probably be scared at first but he'll be supportive." she told me and i nodded, i hugged her.

i pulled away and stood up, i sighed and flipped over all the tests.

positive

positive

and guess what, another positive

suddenly i felt myself collapse to the ground, layla catching me in her arms.

"shhh, its okay. i know hunny its scary to think about but you'll be okay." she told me as i cried.

"w-what am i gonna tell chase?" i asked and she sighed.

"tell him that he needs to come to michigan soon, and then find a way to tell him." she told me, i nodded and ran a hand through my hair.

"im keeping this baby, i may be scared and young but im not gonna let anything happen to this baby."