Chapter 1

Childhood friends

I believe that in our life, there is a person who is always on our side.

Be it our parents, our friends or our relatives.

But nothing tops more towards my certain childhood best friend/ childhood enemy.

When we were still in our mothers womb, our parents became acquainted with each other and therefore, developed a budding relationship. Though their husbands are a bit awkward to each other, they eventually became the best of friends.

And of course, they're offsprings would follow their parents legacy.

Zhang Wei Xiu.

The boy with the most enchanting peach blossom eyes and to top it off, he have a mole underneath his right eye making him look more handsome and alluring. Red thin lips, tall bridge nose, skin as soft and white as a tofu.

Even though he's just a six year old boy, several agencies we're trying to recruit him to become an actor and a model.

He's just perfect that it's too ridiculous.

With a handsome look plus with his athletic abilities and high IQ, he's the most popular guy in first grade.

Enter me, a plain looking girl named Xia Liu Ying.

Average looks, nothing to boast on her non existent physical abilities and her not so bad and not so great IQ.

The only thing I can be proud to boast off is my great imagination and my ability to write stories and poems, since all I've been doing to my home was to read and write, resulting to an unsatisfactory grade for P.E.

Nonetheless, my family is average, I have a dad and a mom, add my darling pet named Mao Mao, a cat.

Wei Xiu have a complete family too like me, the difference is that his father is a doctor while his mother is a lawyer and with a beautiful older sister named Zhang Wei Lin, five years older than us.

Of course they're family is a gorgeous, rich looking one.

But they're not vain nor stern like how some other TV shows portrayed rich people are but instead they were the cutest couple I've ever seen with great doting older sister.

But Wei Xiu is another case.

He is a black bellied guy.

He looks cold and unapproachable in the outside but is completely different in the inside.

Only when he's in front of me does he take his conniving act and his marvelous mask.

Like, right now.

"Hey Ying, I'm gonna show you something" he said with a smile.

His hands were enclosed, as if something was gonna pop out of his hands, but being the curious and foolish girl I am, I look.

Then a worm is seen in his hand, and was now thrown in my face.

"Ahh! Take it off-Ahh! Wei Xiu! Huhuhu..... t-take- it off! Uwaa!" I cried nonstop as I shook my head off repeatedly.

With a heavy thump, my butt met the ground as my foot twist.