Chapter 3

Journey towards our Teen years

Being a teenager sucks.

But being a teenager have its perks too.

Just like having some privacy for yourself or having a cellphone to entertain yourself. Making friends, falling in love and getting to do new things.

But as always, I am not that idle.

I prefer to read on my home, fantasize myself with love stories and imagine my prince.

Though I know fairy tales aren't real, can't a girl wish?

Now, I am currently blushing after I read the contents of my newest romance novel in my phone. The ambiguous and flowery way of the author's writing makes it more sensual for me to read and when I was about to read the climax scene, someone stole my phone from me.

"Hey wha- Wei Xiu! Give it back!" I shouted as I tiptoed on his humongous figure.

"Nope" he said popping the 'p' while he raised his arms more.

"Give it now!" I shouted again in an imposing manner.

He smirked at me.

This guy have the nerve to even smirk at me making me annoyingly gnash my teeth in anger.

"Zhang Wei Xiu!"

Then he did something unexpected that made me shout repeatedly.

"With his heated lips on mine - ow! He kissed my lips aga- hey!"

I throw my pillow on his face then jump with all of my energy just to take my phone off of him.

But of course, I'm an ambitious chicken who thinks she can fly.

"Wei Xiu! Give it back!" I shouted again as he tried to run.

Footsteps were heard around the room as my mother came in with her flowery apron and a large spoon in her right hand staring at us in a questioning manner.

"What is going on?"

"Well Ying was reading a- ow!"

"Oh Mom! I was reading my new novel and we were just enjoying the scene together- right Wei Xiu?" I said aggressively while pinching his back low key.

"Well...just....tone it down please?"

"Will do mom, will do. Now go on, we're starving already!" I ushered her down and before she could say anything I closed the door.

Then I turned around before pointing at him, a hard glare on my face as I shouted.

"Wei Xiu you sneaky bas - umph!" His hands forced my mouth to shut.

"Nu-uh! No swearing" he said with a slight smile then he lowered his face down and flicked my left ear.

My ears must have been red in anger again because he flicked it, as always.

"You-you really want me to cough up blood do you?!" I ask him as I took my phone with him when he was distracted.

But of course fate isn't with me today, as always.