Chapter 10

Friend or Foe?

I don't mind if there's another person that can be or will be added in our small circle of friends which contains of me, Feng Mian and Wei Xiu.

But then again, I have never experienced having a close friend other than Feng Mian and Wei Xiu so I'll never know if it's a great thing or not.

Anyways, now that I'm thinking of expanding our circle of friends, I think I need to do an interview for people who wants to come in our group.

That's a good idea Liu Ying!

Later that evening, I've written down a lot of questions, tricky ones, to test their affinity with us. This will be the test of their lifetime and I bet, a lot of girls will apply.

Surely.

Definitely.

And in that night, I dreamed off a sweet and gentle girl coming towards us, praising me and ignoring Wei Xiu.

Ah! What a really good dream!

...

"Liu Ying! What did you post at the school forum?!" I was taken aback at Wei Xiu's abrupt question and stared blankly for a moment before answering.

"Uhh"

Yep, he's angry.

The look in his eyes were ablaze with fury and for a moment, I felt dear at his questioning manner. I've never felt that in my father but with my mother.

Now, Wei Xiu can even copy my mother's act of being angry to me. Seriously, what can this guy not do?

Unfair!

"Xia Liu Ying!"

"Yes sir!" I instinctively answered him.

He pinch his forehead, the middle part between his eyes as he sighed endlessly. He looked so troubled and for a moment, I let out a giggle which made him look me in the eyes.

"Sir, yes sir!" I acted like a soldier in front of the general Wei Xiu, my eyes held a playful tint as I saw him roll his eyes on me.

We're currently on the rooftop and of course, he have the key. He's a student that every teacher in this school trusted. Since it's already lunch, he led me here so we can avoid prying eyes of people. He was still frowning and for a minute, I was fretting at his silence.

Therefore, I lowered my head and met his eyes, then he flicked me.

He flicked me!

Again!

"Zhang Wei Xiu! Why are you always flicking my head! If I became disfigured it will be your fault! Entirely your fault!" I shouted at him as I watch him look at me with a nonchalant gaze.

For a while, I really felt like crying but I suck my tears in. I can't cry in front of this guy or else I'll be teased as a crybaby again.

Never again!

"So tell me....why did you post that at the students forum?" Geez! I thought he already forgot about it!

"What? What did I pose?" I looked at him and blink my pure, innocent eyes. My hands on my waist as I acted all innocent again.

"I'll flick you again if you don't tell" he threatened and I swiftly put my hands on my forehead, shielding it from his attack.

"Fine!" I started out. "I just want another friend...you know? I always see you and sometimes.... I'm getting tired looking at your face" I ruthlessly added.