♡ How you met ♡

John• At the Cavern club, John was performing with the other Beatles and you were in the audience with your friends. John kept on looking at you during the show and your friends mentioned to you that the singer couldn't stop looking at you. You didn't believe them until after the performance John was chatting with you all night, buying you drinks and whatever you wanted then at the end of the night he asked for your number;) you were shocked and wrote that number down faster than you ever have before.

Paul• You met Paul while you were asked to take some pictures of the Beatles. During the photo session you noticed paul was looking at you and blushing and you swore you heard John say to Paul "Ya got a little Crush Macca??" You ignored it until after the photo session paul asked you to come to some club with them and then at the club he asked you out for another night of fun . He also asked for your number, he's so charming;)

George• you and George met on the movie set of "A Hard Day's Night". You had a small role in the movie and as soon and George heard your voice and saw your face he wanted you. After the scene was finished being shot you both chatted all day and you thought to yourself that he was pretty good looking
So when he asked you out and asked for your number you couldn't believe it!

Ringo• You met ringo at a restaurant. You both were supposed to have dates but the two of you got set up . When Ringo saw you sitting alone he felt bad for you and he was upset himself so he came over to you and asked if he could sit with you. You guys talked for the rest of the night eating and drinking . Maybe it was good thing you both got set up because without that you wouldn't have got Ringos number and been asked to do this again;)

I hope you like these preferences lol. I take requests and thanks for reading this book💓
-maccas_hoe