♡ How they relax with you ♡

John• You and John relax together by sitting on the couch watching movies and cuddling together under a blanket. Each time you take turns choosing the movie. John likes watching scary movies with you because he likes how cute you look when your scared and he likes how you cuddle up to him even more. He plays with your hair while your cuddled up with him which makes you feel very relaxed.

Paul• You and Paul relax together by going on a nice drive in the night. You guys usually stop at a ice cream place and get some ice cream and then stop somewhere and look out at the stars. He always tells you you look gorgeous under the starlight. Once you finish your ice creams you guys usually have a make out session cause why not and then go back to his house for the night cuddled all up with him in his bed.

George• You and George relax together when he takes out his guitar and plays a bunch of songs for you. He even sings. You love his singing voice it's just so pretty. You even end up trying to play some songs and singing. George gets all red when he hears you sing cause he loves the sound of your voice . After that you usually bake some cookies for the both of you and have some milk then go off to bed. George always loves a good bed time snack especially when it's made by you.

Ringo• You and Ringo relax together by going on a long walk. The outside relaxes the both of you because sometimes it can be really beautiful. During the walk Ringo Vents out anything that's on his mind that's bothering him and you do the same because you know Ringo is always listening and will make you feel better. You guys hold hands while waking and usually stop at a little diner getting a milkshake to share. Then you head back to Ringos and relax in bed for the rest of the night watching some tv.

Thanks for reading! This chapter was requested by venus-miel ! Go follow her:) I hoped you liked the chapter-maccas_hoe💓