♡how they react when you tell them you're pregnant ♡

John• when you tell John that you're pregnant, he starts to panic because he is gonna be a father. He wants to be the best dad that he can be to his child. He gives you the biggest hug as you tell him that everything is gonna be okay. He trusts you when you tell him that he'll be a good father. You and John are so excited for your beautiful baby to be born!

Paul• when Paul finds out you're pregnant he is beyond excited!! He can't  wait to start a family with you. He almost starts crying because he's so happy. He hugs you so tight and holds your hands and says

"We are gonna be the best parents y/n"

You smile at him and kiss his cheek.

George• you tell George you're pregnant by preparing a candle lit dinner for the two of you. You take George by the hand and sit down  at the table.  You prepared a bunch of baby themed foods hoping he would get the hint. After you guys finish you say

"Anything you noticed geo?"

He didn't notice that the foods were baby themed and once you told him you were having a baby he smiled and hugged you tightly. He was so excited to become a father with you along his side .

Ringo• when you tell ringo you're pregnant he is so happy! He tells you that tomorrow you guys are going baby shopping and going to start the babies room!! Ringo is a bit nervous though but realizes that he is going to be a great parent especially with your help.

Hello! I haven't updated in so long but here I am with a new chapter lol. Also I just realized I have 7K reads on this book. I honestly can't believe that. Thank you so so much!💕 this was requested by BlueFroyo .