♡How you react when they are sick ♡

John•  when John is sick he usually tries to hide it from you because he rather just go on with his day and take some medicine to make himself a little better. Once you notice  John is going around the house  in warm clothes, shivering,  coughing and sneezing you obviously realize he's sick🥺 you make him get in bed so he can relax. You make him soup so he can feel just a little better and then you lay in bed with him playing with his hair and cuddling him to make him feel better even though he is sick. You don't really care that he is sick because he needs you!

Paul• when paul is sick he acts like the biggest baby. He loves when you pay attention to him and help him feel better. He makes you nap with him, watch movies, eat snacks and just spend the whole day relaxing with him.  Your presence makes him feel better than any type of medicine.

George• When you notice that George isn't eating a lot you know something must be up. When George gets sick his appetite decreases a lot. You make him drink lots of Liquids and tell him to get in bed and relax. You lay with him and tell him that you'll be there until he is better and spend the day relaxing with him.

Ringo• When ringo is sick he gets really sad . He doesn't like wasting his days home sick. He tries to sleep it off so time will go by quicker . When he wakes up you make him a bowl of chicken noodle soup and spend the rest of the night watching movies all cuddled up in bed.

Hope you liked this chapter! Also thank you so so much for 8K reads!! It means so much. Thanks for reading💕 this was requested by Sam-a-lama-ding-dong .